Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 77

Share your artworks that need comments and constructive critism

:iconillusoule:
Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
When i critique , doesn't mean I'm too good or perfect in art . i give comments based on my opinion and my thoughts, so stay strong for the critiques and comments , don't give up and i'll watch you as support . do watch me too , we can be friends though . . :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
so i have a new announcement . since i'm going back to my village for a while ( that's mean no internet connection ) , so it might take time for me to give comments on your artwork . anyway , just post your artworks here and i'll have a look on it after i came back . no artworks will be wasted without feedbacks , i promise that . giving honest feedbacks do take time seriously , so hope you guys understand that . anyway , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! XD

so i have a new announcement . since i'm going back to my village for a while ( that's mean no internet connection ) , so it might take time for me to give comments on your artwork . anyway , just post your artworks here and i'll have a look on it after i came back . no artworks will be wasted without feedbacks , i promise that . giving honest feedbacks do take time seriously , so hope you guys understand that . anyway , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! XD

:iconladiespet:
ladiespet Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
:iconmireielle:
Mireielle Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
:iconolaflund:
OlafLund Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
here is one more i want to show off :woohoo:

- all mine as this is original from me :woohoo: :D
:iconkaislea:
Kaislea Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
:iconpearlt:
PearlT Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist

:iconiamo76:
IAMO76 Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist

Happy Holidays! ˇFelices fiestas!
:iconzelenoo:
zelenOo Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:iconkao-kan:
Kao-Kan Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
:iconsadhira:
Sadhira Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist

Thank you ~
:iconhenshin-ikeda:
Henshin-Ikeda Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
:iconckdreamer:
CKDreamer Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

i'd love comments, i know I made her arms too straight but aside from that :D rip me up bby
:iconestheryu:
Estheryu Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
so let us examine , what we have here .
my first comment will be on the hair itself . i don't really see the flow of her hair because the way you draw them . i think that it should be better if you make a long line , at least two to three strokes so that we can see the flow of her hair . it is important because hair is one of the element that makes the character more appeal and beautiful . besides that , i can see the line strokes is not sharp enough and the line is a bit sketchy . do focus on lineart , okie ? other things , i love the concept that you're trying to put here and it is very fresh and authentic . overall scene of this artwork captivates me and actually it inspires me to do this kind of artwork . well done for that and thanks for sharing ! wish to see more from you . .^^
:iconjankoboys6:
jankoboys6 Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Just go on and say what you think ^_^
this one captivates me very much ! with the rose as the main attraction , its colour which is very bright compared to the background and the contrast between the elements in this artwork , this one definitely a great shot and well done for that . keep it up my friend and thanks for sharing yaa ~ (^_~)
:iconjankoboys6:
jankoboys6 Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for this kind works I really appreciate it. It something that keeps me continuing this little hobby of mine ^_^

Thanks again :hug:
:iconladiespet:
ladiespet Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
i don't see any imperfection in this artwork . i definitely love it very much , her pose is very much sexy and i love the sexy expression too . well done for that ! ^^
:iconvitriolic-harli:
Vitriolic-Harli Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012   General Artist
keep i mind work with a mouse
this is a good artwork and i love the originality of your style . nothing to critique as it looks perfect ;the pose , colours , anatomy , a neat lineart and others . keep it up and wish to see more from you . gud job friend and thanks for sharing ! ^^
:iconkyllerkyle:
kyllerkyle Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i love this one very much . but as you mentioned , maybe its because of the camera that the quality and intensity of the darkness in this artwork is not as it is supposed to be . i believe that the real artwork looks much more better than this one . there's nothing much to critique about this one and well done for that ! thanks for sharing anyway . .^^
:iconindiron:
Indiron Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
this is a good artwork for me , i love the peaceful , calm atmosphere that you're trying to create here . in my opinion , i can see that there is a bit of problem in terms of the colours that you're choosing . the green colour that you're using looks too intense , and i think that it makes a little bit problem when it comes into harmony . you should reduce the intensity of the green colour , make them paler . besides that , its better if you make a detailed grass at the area in front of the man , it will make this artwork more realistic besides having a good number of views . anyway , its just my opinion and its up to you because i still think that this artwork has been created very well . thanks for sharing and nice to meet you . .^^
:icontheanimalparade:
Theanimalparade Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
so i'll pick up a picture , the second one . at first glance i thought that it was a traditional art and i'm quite surprised to see its a digital artwork . there's something you should do with the coloring techniques because u're using a digital stuff , it should looks better than this . i can see that the neck is a little bit too long , and i really think that you can do more than this . i love the concept and the expression of her face anyway , it attracts me well , .it looks like she's thinking of aomething uncertain . thanks for sharing ! :D
:icontheanimalparade:
Theanimalparade Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
May I critique you on your critiquing skills?
sure , i welcome critiques too . i'll make it as inspiration to improve better next time . .
Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED . ANY FURTHER DEVIATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED . JUST WAIT UNTIL I'LL FINISH GIVING MY OPINION , THEN I'LL OPEN A NEW FORUM . THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT .
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED . ANY FURTHER DEVIATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED . JUST WAIT UNTIL I'LL FINISH GIVING MY OPINION , THEN I'LL OPEN A NEW FORUM . THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT .
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED . ANY FURTHER DEVIATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED . JUST WAIT UNTIL I'LL FINISH GIVING MY OPINION , THEN I'LL OPEN A NEW FORUM . THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT . .
Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
i'm sorry friend but i'm not good in literature . anyway , yhanks for sharing . really appreciate that . .:D
:icondeathxfairy:
DeathxFairy Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
may i know whats the title mean for this artwork , my friend ?
:iconangelamaysmith:
AngelaMaySmith Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
pastel artwork
hope you like my work :D

Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
holla , miss angela , nice to meet you . the first time i saw these thumbnails , the're so amazing and your skills in pastel are really awesome . i couldn't critique about these artworks not because they're perfectly done , but the messages that you're trying to convey about wildlife is very strong and i can feel them . each of these animals have different expressions and this what's make the artworks unique .

i've seen a lot of artists drawing an absolutely detail , realistic animals with superb coloring technique but when i observed their pieces , it means nothing to me , i feel empty as i don't know what they're trying to say and intention of doing that . a lot of them are doing so just to show their skills and talent in art but its different with your artworks . i can feel that you're very compassionate about wildlife ,am i right ? you draw them with passion and the expressions proved them . congrats for those amazing artworks ! you've given me a good motivation and inspired me so much , these artworks have change my view about wildlife . your drawings have brought me closer into these animals heart and feelings . thank you for that . .(^_^)
:icondiddleh:
diddleh Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
one more thing before i forget . about the third picture . be careful on the eyes yaa ? there's a problem with the size and the alignment , i can see that , haha . .XD
diddleh Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I thought this too but the photo was actually like that, do you think it's better to use 'artistic licence' and make the eyes more symmetrical or is it better to stay true to the reference?
Illusoule Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
about that , i'm not really sure my friend . but because you took the reference from deviantart , so its better for u to use the license . .^^
diddleh Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I might go back and try to sort them then!
i'll love to give feedbacks on the second one . from the top , you've done a great job in terms of coloring , contrast and so on . i can see how the colours blend themselves together ( dark green as the base ) and the expression is very amazing , accurately related with the title itself . but when it comes to the area under the face and downwards , you've seem to lost the synchronization . from here , i can see that the head is floating without the body , am i right ?although your main aim is to focused on the expression itself , but the other parts of the body should not be neglected . you can do something about it , just like how you do the upper part of the picture . play with the colours and create the contrast .

for the third picture , i've scrolled through the comments and i think that should be helpful for you . your real skills are shown when it comes to the first and the fourth picture . like what i said just now , you understand the concept of the colours , how they works in nature and how each elements differ from each other . well done for that ! i love hornbill so much because its the identity of the place that I'm living now , Sarawak . you've created a very stunning and amazing hornbill and i salute you for that. .

thanks for sharing ! (^_^)
diddleh Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ah I see what you mean. I wanted to try something similar to this [link] but I don't think I did as good a job as I'd hoped. For this particular one, I've already submitted it for a project but i'll keep what you said in mind for next time I try something similar.
Yeah, I tried pretty much everything in the comments already but thank you.
Thank you! I think the Hornbill is one of my personal favourites at the moment :}
Thank you very much for the advice, I'll definitely use it next time I paint :hug:
:iconkaltenbrunner:
Kaltenbrunner Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Hello, I would appreciate comments or criticism on this pieces of work, thanks ;)

Add a Comment: