Sharing Art | Faves, Comments and Watch Given ( eventually a Feature if you deserve it :p )

Hello, before posting your thumbnails, here is the rule.
Choose the worst, I have said the worst, among these deviations, and after this, you can post 1 to 5 thumnails of your work ;)

Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: Locked per OP request.
pastel artwork
hope you like my work :D

I don't know much about photography so I'm afraid I can't give you particularly good advice but I do think that

is probably my least favourite

the worst uhm... I said this one:

I cant understand so much what you were trying to say on this ^^U

I don't like colours and blurriness on your first photo. The composition would be better if the cross was a bit lower.

The second one is probably the worst in my opinion. ^^"

Composition in this pic sucks: the cross is too close to upper border of pic.
On your three photos, the composition sucks for two. I didn't ask for your worst.
By the way, show some respect when you post on someone else's topic.
And learn constructive criticism. Or be quiet.
Looks like Ur an absolute profane in photography, sorry, but that's the constructive criticism. :D
Probably. Better be a profane than a retarded.
I don't mind, in fact, when I see your gallery, I understand your crappy comments :)
Happy profaning! :rofl:

your attention is drawn only to the cross and not the pic as a whole.

I don't think they are particularly awful but I feel as if this one could have been taken a step or two further in terms of composition and lighting.

- Although the water is an interesting subject, there isn't any real focal point or sense of interest in the picture. I would suggest playing around with different angles as this one is not giving any desire to the picture or allowing it to capture the eye.

:)

I think this picture doesn't compare to the others. I like the idea of it, but it's very dark and centered.

The picture looks dark and blurry at least to me.

because the composition is not so clear or strong.
I'm not a huge fan of your "Return Home" Picture. Although I understand the significance you were trying to show here I didn't quite get the vibe from the picture itself.

Feel free to tell me which one you think is the worst :)