I am DA's first certified Genius

I am not the most technical artist and even the "best." But compared to 90% of DA i am a fucking genius

Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
stop being childish kid! even ur tradional art isn't really good! grow up! stop putting down others here on DA!
Oh god, you again?

I don't know what's worse, this or the ~chasethehedgehog "TOP 5% OF DA" shit that dated back to 2006.
Certified? By whom?
You just have no idea...
You're just jelly because you can't draw with a tablet.

Stop degrading your work. Really.
I have never used a tablet in my life ):
And I think i can create at least decent thingies!
um...i dont own a tablet...never have so how do you know?
You MORON.

That was not a statement to be answered.

Now, stop being a egotistical smut and huddle to your ownself. Come back to the forums when you learn to behave like a good little boy and stop acting like everyone else is above you. You may be an exceptional traditional artist, but you have absolutely no right to degrade other people's works (mentioning the other posts you have made). Remember what happened to !ZurithePersistent? She's gone. GONE. and she was a attention whore, just like you, but in a different way. But she's finally taken our advice and kindly deactivated. Maybe she'll come back soon with an even better attitude adjustment

You have talent there. Even I can't muster anything of the sort traditionally. But people here on dA are different. Fan Art and Anime reign here, because people like the stuff and it's just plain popular culture. Drawing digitally is hard too. Now, we also have our own opinions on what art is and is not. We also self- proclaim ourselves to be geniuses in our own minds. You write shit like that out to the forums, and all you'll get is negative commentation. And due to your excessive ego-trip, you're also putting at risk your own work. When you act like a dick here and say that your work is better than 90% of the works on this site, people will also call your shit fugly and critique it.

If you really need comments like that, I suggest you keep your posts to the Deviation Thumbshare section, and also clear and respectable to everyone else here. Demand you want critiques or whatever. People think you're just shitposting for the views. Now even when you AREN'T working youself up for attention and stating a simple comment here, you get shit back. Why? Because you chose to write like a total fuckwad and proclaim yourself the "god of art" in sorts.No one can take you seriously anymore! Don't put your work at risk is all I'm trying to get at. Respect and be respected. Think about what you write, because what you put in it you'll get out from it.

If you want to write statements of what you think is art, or opinions that aren't complaints, it's better suited for your journal. :)
!ZurithePersistent was banned though, she didn't get wiser or at least less trolly. X'D

Anyhow, I think your taking a bit much time for illastrat. He gets told things like that all the time now.
nono. I never made mention that she got less trollish from it.

I just said i hope she does.

and it's okay. :)
I have a lot of time on my hands...
Okay. XD
Yeah, that would have been nice...

Well, then have fun! ='D
WOman i am just trying to promote my art. Ego goes a long ways.
No it doesn’t and neither does addressing someone as woman.
Promoting your artwork while coming off as a pretentious prick, yup that'll get ya real far.
But calling attention to stuff like that isn't the right way to actually promote your work. Honestly, I get really upset when I see people, especially new ones, get attention the wrong way. You have great works. Why don't you try to submit them to groups? If that's not your thing, then there's always promoting the works of others. Through that I managed to get some recognition for my *cough* digital work *cough*.

You don't have to call people out or write in a way that makes you be deemed superior. Like what I said: You get out what you put in. :nod:
Surely there's a lot of... not-so-good work on Deviantart. But, implying that 90% of it sucks sounds a bit harsh. :noes:
Actually it isn't too inaccurate to describe 90% of dA as pretty lousy. Look at the 'Newest' page to get an idea of what most of this site consists of.