Your Best Five

Only share up to your best five deviations, and I mean your own opinion on which you think is your best work, not based on statistics with the community. Photography is recommended but any art is fine. If you add at least two of my shared deviations to your favorites, I will favorite two of your work that you post. If you comment on any of my shared deviations, I will comment on any of yours that you post. If you post constructive criticism on any of my shared deviations, I will post one constructive criticism on any of your shared work.

Comments151
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Nice drawings, keep up the good work.
glad you like it, thanks : )
Nice work! Keep it up!
Interesting work, keep it up.
Didn't you post a while ago? :giggle: Nice pottery and I love the one of the dragon.
Crap! Your right XD I looked through some of the replies to make sure I hadn't but I didn't look at the first page apperantly :P And thanks for loveing my dragon :)
:giggle: No problem, it looks cool.
Nice work, mate, keep it up. Definitely much better than my lousy drawing. xD

Here are my best five (I think), at least from this past year. Thank you for checking out my photography <3
Nice work, keep it up! I like the original thought of putting one in a tree. =)
Thank you! I was at a photography get together at a park and this girl did that and then some others started copying. It was hilarious one girl I walked up to looked like a monkey in the tree I couldn't stop giggling. This model in this photo was so graceful. I was like mesmerized when I first walked up to her. Her shirt and hair was blowing in the wind and she looked like a goddess.
Yes, they are. :aww: