Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 114

Show me your Fantasy/RPG artwork! Comments, Critiques, etc.

:iconthesis-d:
Thesis-D Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi! My last thumbshare thread was a huge success, and it had lots of people engaging, conversing, and commenting eachother! I'd like to duplicate that success here too! :)

Show me your fantasy artwork (any medium is fine, but no literature please) With a genre as vast as fantasy, I'm hoping to see some incredibly diverse artwork uploaded here! Also, tell me what got you into fantasy style artwork, and what you enjoy drawing the most! :)

Mine:

RULES:

- Please limit your post to 5 thumbs.

- You MUST comment in my actual deviation(s) first. This is both to prove that you've read the rules and also to let me know to comment on your work. Artists that post here that do not give feedback will be ignored.

- As far as comments, you get what you give. If you want thorough/sincere/engaging comments, then its only fair you do the same for me. Lets make this worth everyone's while so we all benefit! :)

- If you also want a critique, choose ONE of your thumbs and enlarge it so I know which one. One critique per commenter. Critiques do not need to be returned if you do not want.

Now lets see what you have! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhoshinodestiny:
HoshinoDestiny Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thesis-D Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Commented. Thank you for sharing. :)
:iconfieryennigma:
FieryEnnigma Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

I think these count as fantasy ^^; I'm happy I saw this thread though, I've recently drawn a few pictures of a character I created recently that would fit beautifully here, and I keep forgetting to put them up. As a random side note though, how do you enlarge thumbnails?
Thesis-D Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You use this code- :bigthumb: and after thumb you the thumb code. So for example :bigthumb1212121212 : but without spaces.

Glad you found the thread, then,. :)
:iconfieryennigma:
FieryEnnigma Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oooh, thanks a lot!!:)
Thesis-D Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're welcome. :)
:iconthemoonmonkey:
TheMoonMonkey Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional General Artist
:iconashurag:
AshuraG Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My newest ones are these:

How do I enlarge one of my thumbs?=_=
I want a critique on the B&W one.
Thesis-D Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You use this code- :bigthumb: and after thumb you the thumb code. So for example :bigthumb1212121212 : but without spaces.
:iconashurag:
AshuraG Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah, thanks alot! Yay, learned something new! :D
Add a Comment: