Which of yours do you like far too much?

Right now for me? It'd have to be the one I just finished:

Then after that one, I still adore these two, despite their mistakes:

Post up to three of your own, please. ^^
Comments194
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
without a doubt, it is this one. I have the original, and have it hanging in my living room. Several people have tried to buy it off of me, but I simply cannot part with it. And I have no idea why I like it so much lol
:giggle: Entirely your right to not sell it. It looks beautiful, so the original has to look better on the wall! How long did it take you?
Thank you- the people who wanted it weren't so understanding. It does look very nice on the wall, I often look at it when I am having a bad day and feel more serene. It took my about an hour and a half to draw it and ink it. I'm not sure if thats fast or slow, but I can say it just seemed to flow out of my imagination quite easily that day.
I'd call it quick. XD It takes upwards of 2 hours for me to even be certain what I want. :giggle:
Oh. lol I never thought of that as fast or slow, it's about my average :)
Something for me to strive for then. XD Thanks for showing your work and the inspiration. ^^
aww,thanks! I hope you bring your dreams to life!
Probably my newest one.

It's not great and It's defiantly not my best work. But it's the only one that has come out exactly the way I wanted.
I love how you drew the hug, they're so close! That kiss is really sweet, too. Beautiful work. ^_^
Thank you. ^_^
I appreciate it.
Ties best are these two:

I only got three done in my account yeh
The look that the smaller red bird is giving everyone...I promise I'm not after him! XD
I'm really proud of this one because I drew it without having to pose reference and I didn't go *too* overboard on shading. ^u^
Hee! I like her clothing. ^_^ And the hair...I'm jealous of her hair. Mine adopts knots when it's so long. :giggle:
I used to have long hair and I hated it! Now my hair is in a pixie cut and. . . I want it a little longer Q_Q *can't win*
How much longer would you have it?
Probably no longer than just touching my shoulders, but still longer than a pixie >,<
Here's hoping that you get it grown out then. :nod: And don't make the mistake I did once. XD I accidentally got it cut in such a form that it looked like a mushroom on the top of my head. (The bottom of it was cut flat around my chin line.)
View all replies