Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Literature feedback and all art

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmgcogan:
mgcogan Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My only posted literature at the moment.

Also recently posted some new tattoo flash & revamped portraits. Feel free to browse. ;)
:icontheblackbullets:
TheBlackBullets Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The Black Bullets Ch.7The Pidove was in the kitchen, eating the bowl of Grape-Nuts we left it. It perked up when it saw me and followed me around while I looked for the rope. After pulling out all the boxes I found in the closet, I finally found it hidden in the corner. I found duct tape too. I had a feeling I was going to need that. I put the boxes away and went back into the hallway and held up the items.

“Good, now give me back all of my jewelry,” Peirce said ordered.
“Now hold on there,” the twerp said, “Back in the middle ages in Unova, if a thief was caught stealing, he was allowed to keep one piece of jewelry to show the world
The Black Bullets Ch.6“Okay, I’m out now,” I said into the com.
“Great, how’s it look,” Peirce asked in a low voice.
“Uhh, I see security cameras around, but that’s about it.”
The Audino twisted it’s head up at me and said its name.
“Good, you can handle that,” Peirce said, “But where are the Pokemon being held at?”
“Audino, can you show me where the pokemon are being held for when you guys are waiting for the trainers to show up,” I asked.

Audino’s eyes lit up as it grinned from ear to ear. It grabbed my hand and started running. At the end of the hall was a do
The Black Bullets Ch. 5I sat down next to the mark and said, “What’s up, Peirce? Haven’t seen you in a while.”
Peirce took one look at me, took a sip from his drink and asked, “What happened to your leg?”
“What happened to your arm,” I said, annoyed.
“Want a drink,” he asked, dodging the question.
“You’re not going to say ‘Hi’ to an old friend,” I asked, “You’re so evil.”
I got him to chuckle. “It’s been awhile. I heard you were in jail.”
“Eh, I had connections to get out of there early.”
“And your p
Poetry was never my strong suit. :iconderpplz:
:iconivorysinkshore:
ivorysinkshore Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Writer
Commenting and reading yours now. Don't forget to comment on mine please. :)
Add a Comment: