Features Guaranteed, LET'S MAKE THIS VIRAL!

Hello Deviantart,

I have started an event that is set to happen on the 21st of December that I hope everyone around the world can get a chance to enjoy.

Click here To Check out my DevJournal

Click here To Check out the Reflection Day Facebook FanPage

In short this day is a mock event for the idea that the earth will end on DECEMBER 21st, 2012. Some people may believe this may be true, some people know the truth, and some people probably don't care, but why pass up a chance to have a good time?

Basically, Reflection Day is an event like Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas and New Years, Etc. Where people will treat this day, like it is their last.

The underlying theme of this day is: "If you had 16-24 hours of life left to live, what will you do with it? Knowing that when you fall asleep, it will be your last waking moment.

I challenge everyone, to make a series of 1 art a day for the 9 days of Reflection Day which starts from the 14th to the 22nd. Share this event with everyone you know. This can only be done this year, if it doesn't happen this year, on this DEC 21st, any other December 21st will lose it's value. We are the pioneers of this event and lets make history, by creating something extraordinary by the 21st. Lets bring the world together, let's break down the boundaries of culture, religion, races, and sexual orientation and create a special day designed for EVERYONE to enjoy.

Art submitted to this cause will be featured here on Deviantart. The best Art will have a full Artist feature, and a feature on the Facebook Fanpage.

I'm only one small person with a seedling idea. This is only as big as you make it. So Let's share this to the world, make this happen...

and LET'S MAKE THIS VIRAL!
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This should probably go in the Projects forum. :)
Thank you for your advice.

I was thinking that it had to do with sharing their contributions, so it made sense to me.

If it is does belong in the project forum, I'll need a moderator to tell me. Not that I'm saying that I don't believe you. If it get's closed I'll post it in the Project forum.

Otherwise, I posted it with the intention of thumbsharing.
Remember Guys, if you plan to join this, and you don't post your deviations here in this forum, I won't know about it.

So add me to your watch list, and tell me why you added me, then I'll add you to my watchlist under: "Reflection Day Celebrants"

Submissions you make that have to do with Reflection Day will be featured on my Journal.

The Best ones will get a full artist Feature with the pieces they created.

Take advantage of this. It will be the last time I will do features and I plan to make this big. So this will be a great self promotion campaign for anyone who joins.