Details

Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012   Digital Artist
It's been sometime since I did an art feature and I would really like to promote some other artists.

The catch, I want you to tell me why I should feature you. :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfaithwalkers:
FaithWalkers Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
I should be featured in the amounts of effort I put into my work. ;w;
:iconplug-28:
plug-28 Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
I,m also an illustrator and manga artist and I hope you like my work:

:iconkalistina:
kalistina Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Thanks for the potential opportunity!

I'm currently working on an interactive webcomic called Creative Release (details on the thumbnailed poster below), and I feel a little more traffic would definitely help, especially since I'm nearing the end of Level 02 (which is the equivalent of the second chapter).

I don't think of myself as an illustrator but as a narrator; making beautiful images isn't my goal but part of the means to my end as a storyteller.

I'd like you to feature my work because I've been pouring a huge part of my self into it over the last nine months or so (it's my biggest project as of yet), and feel it's starting to become really interesting for those willing to dive in.

:icongeduliss:
geduliss Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
You should feature me to necourage my potential! :)

:iconjacinthe:
Jacinthe Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
What a generous offer!

I'd love to be featured because I'm finding myself in a quiet space at the moment, and think it's important to get back out there, to see and be seen by other artists. It's been a rocky road since I joined DA, but I miss the community here and art hasn't been the same without them. Because my activity dropped off, so did interest, so I'm hoping a feature will help me to show how I've improved (or gotten worse!) in recent years.

Plus, what better way to find great DArtists and fantastic people than interacting with them on your page & following them to theirs, right?

Here are some of the more recent things I've uploaded:

Thanks again for the opportunity. :hooray:
:iconthesignofscorpio:
TheSignOfScorpio Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
:iconchicharia:
chicharia Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconproductno49:
productno49 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional General Artist

Add a Comment: