Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

Know any Ignored artists that deserve more attention?

:iconsamuelearl666:
SamuelEarl666 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist
Me and my brother are both members of this site. Despite being better than me at the moment in drawing skill i feel my brother is being completely ignored. To show you that he has potential look at these three pictures:
If you know a completely ignored artist that has good art post the thumbnails here. I suggest only have up to 5 thumbnails but each one can be from a different unknown artist so you can show off up to 5 people. If you can comment on some of the pictures posted here (if any) to help the artists get better that would be great.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongozgaz1:
gozgaz1 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
:iconrealist-n:
realist-n Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
/shot

As for others.. and , both deserve WAY more attention
:iconthesignofscorpio:
TheSignOfScorpio Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
The use of lined paper will sink any good artist.
SamuelEarl666 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist
thats true.
:iconvs3a:
vs3a Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Just discover his gallery 30minute ago, but ... 100 each image ??
SamuelEarl666 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist
maybe its because how strange the pictures are.
:iconvs3a:
vs3a Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
100 view per image :p
:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi. I took a look at your brother's page and I think there a two things your brother could do to get more people to notice his work.

1) Drop the ruled loose leaf paper. There are lots of affordable drawing papers out there. Drawings on loose leaf communicate 'here is something I drew in class' rather than I am an artist interested in developing my art. The lines also distract from the artwork.

2) Comment more on forums and other people's work. I noticed on his page that he has 0 comments. The comments count tracks not only those who have commented on his work but also how many comments he has given. Sometimes getting noticed isn't just about the artwork.

You brother does have potential but I would suggest trying these steps as well. I think they play a big part.
Add a Comment: