Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 77

Looking for surreal, fantasy, mythical, psy artwork to feature in my before Christmas Journal!

:iconastralmimi:
AstralMimi Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for great art to rant about in my next journal. I really enjoy searching DA for favs and people to watch, and decided to take it a bit further and create a feature journal in which I will do a personal critique and generally express how awesome I feel the art is. Since my own art is traditional surreal/psy/fantasy I decided to limit my feature to these styles, but in any medium! Please share as many thumbs as you'd like (Not your entire gallery please, just no limit on what you think is your best stuff.)

I will be informing people as soon as possible if I am planning to use their art in my feature, which will be on Friday the 8th Dec. I will also be linking it to my Facebook followers. =)

I'm looking forward to getting to see some cool crazy art! Throw it at me! **Dives for cover**

To start heres a few of mine ^.^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmalverro:
malverro Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional
:iconkaos-nest:
Kaos-Nest Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
:iconmandieellie:
MandieEllie Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
AstralMimi Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Gunna stop it here as I have plenty to look through! will put together the journal and inform the artists featured later this eve! ^.^
:iconarisuonpaa:
arisuonpaa Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
:iconsimple-minds:
simple-minds Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist
:icongeduliss:
geduliss Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
AstralMimi Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
A true surreal scene. I really like the character and muted background in this and the rusty shading in his body is wonderful.
:icongeduliss:
geduliss Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
thank you!
:iconadder-snakebite:
Adder-SnakeBite Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Add a Comment: