Looking for Features for my Journal! (Submit Now)

Hello Lovelies.
I'm going to create a Feature Journal!

I'm looking for art that ranges from Anime style, to American Style to Urban To just about anything it just has to be Original.
(No bases, Copied Art, Traced, Colour Overs, Theft work)

So show me your best work!
1-5 Thumbs please.

You can showcase more, but I will choose them, If you would like for me to choose the ones you've selected per your request, put a bullet next to them.
Thank you
:iconrubcheeksplz:
Comments204
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Did you say anime? :dance: Awesome! Lol, Here's My Art! I'd love it if you'd feature one of these! :love:
Oh, cool! Thanks so much for the opportunity! :heart:

Thank you, you are on standby, and on the waiting list for the first two to be finished ^^ please stay tuned for when the next opening, arrives.
Thank you, you are on standby, and on the waiting list for the first two to be finished ^^ please stay tuned for when the next opening, arrives.
whoops, sorry for posting again
i couldn't find my post until page 6 and came back and found it on page 3 >"<
sorry again, bad eyesight ;(