Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

Stock Artists--Holiday Stock Feature--Bring It On!

:iconhyenacub-stock:
hyenacub-stock Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
(That heart-y emoticon is the only one that's green and red., hehe But hey, I love stock, so it's good!)

So--I want stock photos to feature! In my journal for sure, but also in a news article, if I can figure out how to do it. LOL Show me your stocks--no thumb limit--and I will pick one or two from the first 31 people who respond. (31 because December has 31 days. See what I did there? :XD: )

RULES:

I want to feature undiscovered and under-appreciated HOLIDAY stock photos. I want people to see what they're missing! So no more than fifty faves, and I'd prefer ones that have only been used one or two times for photomanipulations. (Or less. C: )

They should be holiday-themed! I want any and all holidays. I want secular and religious. I want funny, dark, cute, meaningful...

So let's see them!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsnapbackcomics:
Snapbackcomics Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
hyenacub-stock Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
Thank you, but this thread is for stock pictures.
:iconcrittercat:
crittercat Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Glad to hear your doing another feature journal! :D

Not sure if these are what your looking for, or if they are too popular to count, but here are some :)

Polar Bears! Are they christmassy? :XD:

The White Witch (admittedly, these do have a lot of page views...)

Other stock photos:
hyenacub-stock Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Ooo awesome shots! I will definitely use some...and kudos to you for pimping others' pics! : D That little girl with the lamp is adorable. I used one of her shots in my entry for damselstock's elf contest.
crittercat Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
It was good fun browsing the stock gallery for the photos :D
I know right? She is adorable and such a good little model for one so young :)
hyenacub-stock Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
I lover her Halloween photos. She looks both creepy and adorable!
crittercat Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
yeah! :)
:iconelandria:
Elandria Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
Winter themed... Hmm I actually don't have that many :XD: You may want to check out :iconwinterresources: group :D

hyenacub-stock Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Wow there's a group for everything, huh? :XD: Thanks for these, I like that bokeh for certain! hm I think I am going to have to rethink how I do this, and do the feature by category to make it more likely that people will use them/look at the feature.

Any advice for a beginning featurer? :XD:
:iconelandria:
Elandria Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hmmmm you seem to be doing really well so far! Maybe getting some of the stock groups involved will help :nod: As I said I'll pimp in my journal when I do an update :)
Add a Comment: