Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Confused on which style I should work on, please help....

:iconspork-:
Spork- Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have been working on realistic lately, but I wonder if I should stay towards mt colorful style. I enjoy doing both, but the realistic takes much longer and I wonder if the quality justifies it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcolourfulcatastrophe:
colourfulcatastrophe Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I like both styles :) both of them are very good and you have the potential to go far whichever you choose, so long as you enjoy it :)
Spork- Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you ^^
:iconnialtirora:
Nialtirora Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It seems your realism could go far with a bit more work, and it doesn't seem like you've done much non-realistic lately anyway. But LadyKuki's right, it's nice to have another style to use.
Spork- Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah I may just switch between the two, I just didn't know if focusing on one alone would be better.
:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi,

I think this should be in the General Art Related forum and not the Deviation Thumbshare Forum. That is unless you are asking people to share thumbs of their artwork in which case you would need to be more clear. :)
:iconladykuki:
LadyKuki Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student General Artist
Why betray one when you could do both! That's what I do! It wouldn't hurt to have more than one style! :D
Spork- Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I suppose that is true, it just seems i could improve more of i do one at a time.
:iconladykuki:
LadyKuki Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student General Artist
Yeah... but I'd do both if I were you. :XD:
Add a Comment: