November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 54

Show me your OCs!

:iconshirazuki:
Shirazuki Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Here's mine:

Her name is Dear, and her story was called 'Dear's Mansion', somewhat a dark fairytale, that contains illustrations of her daily activities

Sooooo, how about yours? (XwX)
With a little bit of story of your OC, perhaps?
If I like your OC, I may comment, fave, or even feature it!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My art! :D Still a newbie, but I'm improving.
:iconniennaelvolia:
NiennaElvolia Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My thumb didn't post the first time.. so here it is again. :(

My favorite and first character I ever developed, I hope you enjoy it. Please click to the actual page if you choose to comment on it and the characters description is on it's page too, I really hope you like it, :) Thank you.
:iconniennaelvolia:
NiennaElvolia Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Here is my latest

My favorite and first character I ever developed, I hope you enjoy it. Please click to the actual page if you choose to comment on it and the characters description is on it's page too, I really hope you like it, :) Thank you.
:icongoldendragonqueen32:
goldendragonqueen32 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist

Des and Colleen Murphy, a pair of characters from an RP on another site. More details in the piece description.
:iconrease-hunter:
Rease-Hunter Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Sharinas is a half Orc girl from a Dungeons and Dragons setting I ran, and a short story I'm currently developing. Nothing really special about her, in all honesty, at least as of now.

Ethan, a single father and owner of a tavern in a small port town. His past is generally marred in blood and anger, having grown up on the streets as an orphan who got recruited into a gang, spending it as a sort of fantasy equivalence of a street thug until he managed to get himself into some deep and serious trouble, having to run away. Eventually settled down long enough to have children and grow guilty of his past events, which since he's emotionally stunted comes out as growling anger. Wife left him for unknown reasons.

Charlie (the smaller figure) almost died and lies currently in a coma. His mind, however, is trapped within his own subconscious, where he meets the form of his ID, who acts as a sort of Virgil to his Dante on a trip through his own subconscious to rediscover his own past trauma's, and why he is the way that he is.
:iconoussika:
Oussika Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
:icondarthaislin:
DarthAislin Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Well, here I go!

owo His name is Joren Kel, he's a dark elf, a for-hire hunter, and assassin, and the main protagonist in a story I've been working on for about 5-6 years on and off. I have most of his story completed, but I haven't posted it, as I would much prefer to tell it in pictures, and small clipets of story, or in a comic-style, instead of just posting a book. Hehe. owo But before I do that officially, I feel like I should keep waiting just a bit longer, until my skills in drawing are consistent enough to do my ideas justice in my own eyes. >w<
:iconapricots-from-nara:
Apricots-from-Nara Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student General Artist
This is Nemo, he is my version of a demon. He is very old, and for 200 years was sealed in a cave until he was let out by Jane. He eventually falls in love with her.
Hank is one of my fave OCs. He's a undead robber from the gold rush. After he was hanged for a murde rhe didn't commit, his body was desecrated and turned into a scarecrow. So he took it back.
Samaya is my 'crack' Homestuck OC. She's... And odd one.

There is more info on all of them in the artists comments.

This is my OC sub gallery. All the others are in here. [link]
:iconuranus-seventhsun:
Uranus-seventhsun Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist
Python Girls out on the town.

Jane Smith. She collects baubles of living things. If you're not careful, she'll pinch your food.

Vivianna River: She scams wealthy men out of their collections so she can take care of her insane hubby.
:iconpseudonymousrmy:
PseudonymousRMY Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
This is my Oc Charlie:
:iconlolibearu:
LoliBearu Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconlolibearu:
LoliBearu Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oops.
Forgot the info.
The first one is a meme of my character Alice, showing how she's developed over the year(s).
The second and fourth are is my character Aries, a warrior type. The second was just some fun putting her in cute clothes and a cute post
The third is Alice's little sister; Cecilia.
:iconmakoto4bidden:
Makoto4bidden Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student General Artist
:iconmelodymoose:
MelodyMoose Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thats Adala, the Princess of Sky Kingdom. Her whole kingdom is on a giant, low hanging cloud. She can be a bit of a spoiled brat, but she loves to learn about Earth customs and tries to participate in various holidays. Something normally screws it up.

Thats Oats the Goat, Adala's BFF/ Pet.

Thats Angeline Klip Klop, my MLP oc. Her cutie mark is a target.

The dog is Juji, the airplane pilot. She is an annoying dog.

They all get into some really dumb scenarios.
:iconwinxclubgirl:
Winxclubgirl Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist

Name: Fira Alluna

She's from another planet, one that has advanced technology but still cares for the environment.
She loves to be near water and has a little bit of an anger problem. She is otherwise fun to be around and loyal to friends and family.
:iconmagicmoonbird:
MagicMoonBird Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Gosh I love how detailed those backgrounds are! :love:

Cecilia my first official OC :XD: she doesnt have a story yet, but she is a calm, friendly and loving person
:iconadder-snakebite:
Adder-SnakeBite Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Xela and her cockatiel Napalm
Xeo, Xela's overprotective older 'brother'. They see and treat each other as brother and sister, but they are not related.
:icondoodlemancy:
doodlemancy Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist

This is Matilda, she lost her eye to a werewolf and she's grumpy. :giggle: She enjoys sandwiches and yelling.
:iconmorebud:
Morebud Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012

This is ABE. He eats babies to stay alive. It's not his choice but he has learned to enjoy it. Still, he does it sparingly. Except during Rome's ancient reign. They were just throwing 'unfit' babies away! So ABE was constantly feasting. You can see that he grew quite large. As you might have guessed ABE has been around for awhile. As long as he eats babies, he doesn't age but he could still die. He's just an anti-social misift to begin with so he stays out of trouble. Just the occasional treat is all he requires.
:iconfluffycat58:
fluffycat58 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Miyu is my favorite OC and I will always love her ♥
:iconcandydechocolate:
CandyDeChocolate Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
his name is Hadrian and he is a bully -_- sometimes mean... but sometimes he can b pretty funny and sweet ^w^
she's Dulce... kind of crazy and bipolar... she has dreams of being famous!!!
:iconangiemyst:
AngieMyst Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I don't do OC's much, but these creatures have been drawn at least twice. :D
:iconjollygolightly:
JollyGolightly Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist

They are all characters for my story FAME

all of the individual character sheets can be found here [link]
:iconguinzoo:
Guinzoo Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This is my only OC :D

Shirazuki Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
wow, she's cool!
:iconlord-mandible:
Lord-Mandible Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconbeezlemona:
Beezlemona Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeyyyy time to spam you all with my characters :iconheeplz:

Saeiou (who I have yet to actually design becuase I'm lazy) was the almighty creator of the universe, though he created four other gods to help him actually keep it running nicely. These gods were Qketzx, Ruhiin, Darkii and Thingo
Quetzx was the god of Physics, he kept the gravity and stuff working
Ruhiin was the god of energy
Thingo was the goddess of life
and Darkii was the goddess of sentience.
Saeiou himself kept check over all the other stuff and it was all good for a while
BUT THEN :icondramaticplz:
Saeiou begins to get lazy. He lets the other gods take on more and more of his workload as he just sits arround in his goddy chair eating incredibly expensive chocolate biscuits. Ruhiin, Thingo and Darkii decide that because Saeiou is slacking off that they now have a legit excuse to go into the mortal universe they created and mingle a bit :iconiseewhatudidplz: if you know what I mean.
Qketxz meanwhile gets rather grumpy about having to run the entire universe pretty much on his own while everyone else sits around mingling and eating gourmet biscuits and eventually he gets so pissed off that he decides to confront his creator and challenges him to a battle for the death for Saeiou's infinite power.
there they are bein' best buds and listing to an incredibly happy song.
For some reason Qketxz actually manages to defeat Saeiou, though not before Saeiou manages to give him an incredibly manly-looking shoulder scar and a curse that makes him feel all the pain in the universe. Saeiou had this goddy sword thing and Qketzx steals it and stuff.
This curse makes Qketzx go kind of insane, and he becomes a mighty tyrant god of everything.
Ruhiin decides to suck up to him and they run around being douche bags together.
Thingo and Darkï are kind of not so happy about this and, well, to cut a long story short they steal the goddy sword which has all of Qketzx’s goddy powers in it.
They use it to create heaps of other gods to actually run the universe properly and then they shatter it into a billion little pieces and sprinkle them all over the universe. The two goddesses then give Ruhiin a matching curse, take away all of his and Qketzx’s god-ness and kick them out of the spirit world.
Ruhiin and Qketzx are now totally insane. Ruhiin kind of curls up and cries while Qketzx runs around burning planets because he thinks it’s going to make him feel better or something.
All of this planet-burning attracts the attention of the freshly-created God of Death, Azrael.

“Now look here” he says, lifting Qketzx up by the scruff of his neck “All of this running around burning planets and stuff isn’t making anything any better for anyone, how about you become my personal bitch and I take away some of your pain, sound good?”
This does indeed sound good and a now slightly more sane Qketzx changes his name to Aarix and helps his now-master Azrael to collect souls while also trying to stop excessive pain and suffering around the universe because he is lazy. Azrael also makes Aarix sign this thing which means he’s not allowed to have any fun.
Meanwhile Ruhiin (who is totally batshit crazy) decides he wants to try and re-assemble the goddy doom bladetm so he can become a god again. Here is a picture of him intimidating someone with his pecs after a fight with a giant ketchup monster
Well, pretty soon Aarix catches onto this and tries to stop him or at least beat him too it.
One day on a little planet called Earth some guy is having breakfast when BAM a bit of the goddy doom bladetm randomly fuses itself into his brainwaves. Aarix and his invisible-ice-phoenix-friend Danica pretty much kidnaps him and tries to hide him from Ruhiin while the two try and collect more bits.
The story gets considerably less epic from there and constitutes of Aarix and Damien (the guy) hitchhiking around the universe trying to avoid Ruhiin. At some point Aarix arbitrarily changes his name again to Xaanik.
And that is as far as I got before all this dissolved into creepy AU slash fic with a friends OC wizard dude
:iconheplz:
I think this is quiet interesting! war of gods combined with fallen angel XD
do you have a story of them written down? I'd love to read it!
Beezlemona Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I.... Kinda do but it's not exactly polished.... I might upload it after a few goes over with the Editing Chainsaw of Doomtm!
Beezlemona Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Good luck reading all that
:iconunerde:
unerde Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012   Traditional Artist
hi:) im creating a universe called unerde... these are some characters

everything will be revealed to those who are patient^^
:iconpast-chaser:
Past-Chaser Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
This is Akira, my baby</strike> main character of my current comic! He's a bit of a nerd, and an eternal pessimist.
and this is my big long cast list!
I'll take a look at the comic :)
:icontheblackbullets:
TheBlackBullets Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Seviper's a hefty man who loves cute things weapons and his hair. He pretends to have a big ego at times.
Jhon's gay, but still very manly. He's a top coordinator, but hates being popular. Likes to design clothes, but wants to become a doctor.
Si may be moe and short, but don't underestimate him. He knows several types of martial arts and isn't afraid to politely insult you. He's extremely intelligent, but that flies out the window when he sees a cat.
Jamie's the type of character who's seemingly always hyper and happy. However, he hates cooking for all of his friends all the time. He can get angry if you push the right buttons. Then he becomes scary.
Tom is a recovering drug addict who's working for the team after he shot one of the members. He loves his family and wants to change the world so that what happened to his city doesn't happen again.
David's a real gentleman since he doesn't talk. He seems stoic, but loves to pull pranks on his friends. He tells great jokes.
To call The Computer Guy a jackass would be an understatement. To an outsider, one would blame his rich parents. He's extremely loyal and thinks he's gay for Si. Seriously homophobic with Jhon as his best friend...or the only person CG calls a friend.
Jack just wants to become strong like his father. He loves to fight. He also seems to have a thing for refrigerators and is often forgetful. Is often easily motivated by food and the promise of a fight.
:iconseraphalexa:
SeraphAlexa Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
:iconthemichaelmacrae:
TheMichaelMacRae Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think your style could be really really awesome if you just lost the juvenile anime look.
oh no, anime is my style :)
TheMichaelMacRae Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm sure it is. but anime is also EVERYONE ELSE'S style. If you ever plan on making something of your art, you'll find your anime aesthetic to be a huge drawback.
everyone has their own way of making their art, so why do you have to make it problem? :(
TheMichaelMacRae Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm not making it a problem. Just pointing out that you can be much more successful if you branch out a bit. Your art would be way cool if you did. That's all.
:iconschlissel-art:
Schlissel-art Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012

her name is Etoile and she protects the stars
oh cute! :3 I wanna see more of Etoile! I'll watch u
:iconlj-phillips:
LJ-Phillips Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional

You gotta love bishis :) One of the supporting characters from my upcoming comic book from DWP

Skins © and ™ L Phillips 2012. Skins and all related characters are copyright and trademarks of L Phillips
you have a comic book? what's the story about?
LJ-Phillips Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional
Well, it's a modern take on the classic monster movie with the monsters as the good guys. Thinks of it as being like District Nine with shapeshifters and ghosts instead of aliens :) There's something for everyone - tough women, dangerous werewolves and smouldering bishis. It's being released by Digital Webbing early next year.

I checked out your gallery by the way - nice style :)
LJ-Phillips Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Professional
Thanks - you've made my day :D No, it's not a webcomic. Skins #1 will be on sale in digital format sale through Comixology early 2013 and the following issues will be released every 6 weeks the same way. Have a wonderful weekend!
Shirazuki Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
sorry fo the late reply. I had checked your comic preview, I think it's quiet interesting. the art is pretty good too :D is it going to be a free webcomic or we have to buy it?
:icondarksaph:
DarkSaph Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
One of my OC : [link]
She's an oriental princesse.
She's really nice and she love beautiful dresses, she loves make up herself.
She has a lil squirell.
she's cute!
:icondarksaph:
DarkSaph Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Thanks a lot :iconcwaveplz:
Add a Comment: