November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 54

Show me your OCs!

:iconshirazuki:
Shirazuki Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Here's mine:

Her name is Dear, and her story was called 'Dear's Mansion', somewhat a dark fairytale, that contains illustrations of her daily activities

Sooooo, how about yours? (XwX)
With a little bit of story of your OC, perhaps?
If I like your OC, I may comment, fave, or even feature it!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My art! :D Still a newbie, but I'm improving.
:iconniennaelvolia:
NiennaElvolia Dec 14, 2012  Student General Artist
My thumb didn't post the first time.. so here it is again. :(

My favorite and first character I ever developed, I hope you enjoy it. Please click to the actual page if you choose to comment on it and the characters description is on it's page too, I really hope you like it, :) Thank you.
:iconniennaelvolia:
NiennaElvolia Dec 14, 2012  Student General Artist
Here is my latest

My favorite and first character I ever developed, I hope you enjoy it. Please click to the actual page if you choose to comment on it and the characters description is on it's page too, I really hope you like it, :) Thank you.
:icongoldendragonqueen32:
goldendragonqueen32 Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist

Des and Colleen Murphy, a pair of characters from an RP on another site. More details in the piece description.
:iconrease-hunter:
Rease-Hunter Nov 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Sharinas is a half Orc girl from a Dungeons and Dragons setting I ran, and a short story I'm currently developing. Nothing really special about her, in all honesty, at least as of now.

Ethan, a single father and owner of a tavern in a small port town. His past is generally marred in blood and anger, having grown up on the streets as an orphan who got recruited into a gang, spending it as a sort of fantasy equivalence of a street thug until he managed to get himself into some deep and serious trouble, having to run away. Eventually settled down long enough to have children and grow guilty of his past events, which since he's emotionally stunted comes out as growling anger. Wife left him for unknown reasons.

Charlie (the smaller figure) almost died and lies currently in a coma. His mind, however, is trapped within his own subconscious, where he meets the form of his ID, who acts as a sort of Virgil to his Dante on a trip through his own subconscious to rediscover his own past trauma's, and why he is the way that he is.
:icondarthaislin:
DarthAislin Nov 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Well, here I go!

owo His name is Joren Kel, he's a dark elf, a for-hire hunter, and assassin, and the main protagonist in a story I've been working on for about 5-6 years on and off. I have most of his story completed, but I haven't posted it, as I would much prefer to tell it in pictures, and small clipets of story, or in a comic-style, instead of just posting a book. Hehe. owo But before I do that officially, I feel like I should keep waiting just a bit longer, until my skills in drawing are consistent enough to do my ideas justice in my own eyes. >w<
:iconpairing-nazi:
Pairing-Nazi Nov 24, 2012  Student General Artist
This is Nemo, he is my version of a demon. He is very old, and for 200 years was sealed in a cave until he was let out by Jane. He eventually falls in love with her.
Hank is one of my fave OCs. He's a undead robber from the gold rush. After he was hanged for a murde rhe didn't commit, his body was desecrated and turned into a scarecrow. So he took it back.
Samaya is my 'crack' Homestuck OC. She's... And odd one.

There is more info on all of them in the artists comments.

This is my OC sub gallery. All the others are in here. [link]
:iconsimple-minds:
Python Girls out on the town.

Jane Smith. She collects baubles of living things. If you're not careful, she'll pinch your food.

Vivianna River: She scams wealthy men out of their collections so she can take care of her insane hubby.
:iconpseudonymousrmy:
PseudonymousRMY Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
This is my Oc Charlie:
Add a Comment: