You choose a favorite and I choose a favorite! <33

Pretty simple. You post with a thumbnail of your favorite drawing from my gallery and I do the same for you.

Don't know how to get the thumbnail? Click the picture you like best and scroll down until you see Thumb. Copy and paste the coding.
Comments125
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I found it to be quite pleasing, aesthetically. I can't quite make out why; some of your wolves were very good but this dragon in particular stood out to my eye.
It was because of the color choice, the green contrasts against the brown making it pop.

This was my favorited because of the staff that she was holding.
Thanks.
That must be it, your color choices. But I like the image itself. There's something cutely mischievous and charming in the dragon's expression. very good :)
It was a lineart so I only did the coloration.

the colors did it for me.

You are an amazing artist! This is so realistic & I love it.
thank you..i appreciate it :handshake:

Nice design and came out clean too =)
Thank you cx

This is so cool. It totaally drew my eye & I love it!
Hey, thanks, I'm glad you liked it =D
No problemo! It is pretty awesome.
This of course!

Love your kitty's paws! Your Nightstar's awesome (but I like Whitestorm better) ^^;
(Uhm...That's not mine, not too sure where you found that, but I didn't draw that at all...sorry.
Oops sorry xD I thought you were the person I clicked on. ^^;

Here

Sorry if I'm a bit biased for cats. They're just too damn adorable. I love your cat's pattern, though ^^
Oh, thanks, it is a lineart, but I glad you like the colorations rather than the figure.

This is so awesome! It looks so soft. <33
Thanks! I get that a lot xP :hug:
Its because its true! Cx

I think it's awesome you posted the refecnce photo along with the drawing. Also cats are adorable! :la:
Thanks & ermahgerd yuss! <3 <3 <3 cats!

This is amazing! I'm currently working on using colored pencils in my visual arts class & I can tell you, it is very complicated. But this is so good, & I'm sorry about your cat passing.
:la: KITTIES!

Hey thanks so much!

Colored pencils are annoying just because they take so long to complete anything! At least for me...>.>
<33

No prob! ;D

Yeah, they do take forever because you aren't supposed to have any white areas between the coloring so you spend forever just on one tiny spot...

Love Pikachu & Pokemon, this made me laugh.