I'll chose my favorite, give art advice if you wish for it

Hey :)
I'll chose my favorite artwork from your gallery :) You can also post a few works if you want me to decide which one I like better, or.. Maybe you want some art advice in digital arts/help with your work, you can request tutorials. I'd like to be as helpful as I can :D. (Anyway please think about it.. If you already draw like a god I can't really help you haha, I'm still practicing)

You're free to do the same to me, I'm always happy about critiques or.. if someone wants to chose a favorite. But it's really not necessary. It's all about you! :D

Ta-ta! :D
Comments54
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sure! I'm always open for feedback.
I just went through your gallery and is one of my favorites of your works. I even mistook it for a photo when I saw the thumbnail. :omg:
Your art overall is wonderful. Keep up the good work. :)
i enjoyed browsing your art. i have to say you make stunning eyes! :clap:

here’s mine.

i’d love to hear what you think about them, be as brutally frank as possible. :lmao:
Can you give me some advices? Mainly on photomanips and photos... You have beautiful pieces in your gallery! I would really appreciate a critique...
And a question... which do you prefer?

By the way... I like very much these works ^_^

This is one is really cool and i love your gallery, some really interesting ideas
i would love it if you would look at my gallery, but not the lion king stuff because its just bases. Im sorry that my work is all filters, i just think the female body is beautiful. i promise there is nothing grotesque.
Your paintings are amazing. I couldn't chose between a few so I'll post one.

This one is awesome. Your coloring style is one i'd like to pick up in the future if I ever get into painting :)
i love all your gallery XD so i just cant choose!

you can critique any of my artwork, it would be very useful :love:
I love this one of yours!!

Hey :) Thanks a lot!
Because I'm really into black/white-shots I like this one a lot:
Thank you! I like B&W a lot too.
Well, I don't really like to take without giving something, so I'm going to offer a critique as well!

I think this one is my favorite from your gallery. I absolutely love the eyes and hair. I think that some anatomy studies would do you well, however. Learning the structure of the skull will help you when you go to add those fine details like eyes and hair strands. Right now it feels like you're concentrating too much on adding the shingles and windows of the house after glossing over the floor plan, if that metaphor makes any sense. But you have amazing potential and you have a great eye for composition, keep up the great work!
Sometimes I do different versions of the same pic, so I guess you can tell me which versions you like more. Art advice on anything in my gallery is welcome!

Hey,
In general I think you should work on anatomy and colors. They look a little blocky because their legs/arms are way too straight. A girl needs at least some curves on e.g. the arms. Do you know what I mean?

Maybe this helps you with anatomy. :)

I have to admit I have problems on each version of your pictures. I think the colors don't really fit with each other and I didn't find many useful tutorial, but maybe this helps [link] / [link] you. Sometimes it's better not to use many colors, - it can look good anyway.
Anyway I prefer because I think it fits the most. Purple is always a little difficult. And the hand is too blocky, the arm too uniform and the upper body a little short. Maybe you should also keep in mind that the jewelery, as well as the clothing and the skin needs at least a little shading.
Also I would prefer , but the amount of colors is also a little overflowing. At least to me.
I hope the critic is not too overwhelming, I think these are only a few small points you can overcome very fast.
Sorry for the late answer!
yeah. Ive been told similar stuff about the anatomy. Im actually more concerned that you said the colors dont fit with each other. I really enjoy color and I havent had negative comments about those, so Id like to know more. You believe Im using too many colors?
Not exactly too many... Well, I think there's not much harmony in your colors. I don't really know how to explain.. You know when you chose your clothes you take a look at the colors of your trousers and your upper component. (And. e.g. jewelry. On some colors you use silver jewelry, sometimes it should be brown/golden) So there are always colors and patterns that don't fit with each other. - And it always depends on the fashion you wear. So I think it's better to start with a few colors so you can develop your own feeling towards them.
I always try to seek a balance in my works but if color harmony is an issue, Ill do more research into it and refine my efforts. Thanks for the tips. Feel free to point out any other things I need to work on if you ever look at any of my other works.
Hi, tell me which one is your favorite from these and why ?
I'm developing new coloring methods, so I want to know if I do better colored or B&W.

I don't necessarily need critique about the subject but rather about the technique.

Thanks in advance.

I'd love to see which one is your favorite from my gallery !
I really prefer the black/white drawing. I guess it's just my opinion, but I really love soft coloring-styles. I don't like seeing all the pencil-strokes while looking at a painting, and in the colored one you can see them e.g. at the shading way too much. Of course it's just my point of view, but.. well :( Anyway I think you are really amazing, I could never do anything similar with colored-pencils. For me traditional art is really hard to do, so I can only admire you for being able to draw like that.

While looking at your gallery I noticed you draw really.. well.. big breasts :D For me it made it a little difficult to choose my favorite, because I think the faces are mostly very pretty, the coloring very good, but the breasts.. well, they often seem a little off. Maybe it's because they are so huge, or maybe there's something wrong with the shading, and the size of course. I know you don't want me to say anything about the subject, but because I should choose I wanted to explain my choice. :D

I really like realistic work, and I think you did a really, really wonderful job on this one, also with the coloring. :)

Sorry for the late answer. :(
thanks for the critique ! You're right about proportions: those drawings were made months ago, so we can easily spot proportions issues. Now I rather draw girls with smaller breasts !

Also thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. =D

sure... always open to listen...
miapicassa

i will also check out your gallery, and leave comments on the ones that reach out to me...
First of all thanks a lot for all the favs and the comments!
Well, unfortunately I can't see all of your work because they're mature, and plus don't know much about photography/photo-manipulations. But I like a lot because it looks kinda like a painting :)
Anyway I'd like to suggest you to work with simple photographs, filters and rarely used perspectives. In your photo-manipulations you tend to use different perspectives (.e.g. [link]). I think the dog comes out a little odd.. You know what I mean? It's only an opinion I can offer you, maybe you already knew about the different perspectives and aimed for this effect.
And I'm really, really sorry, because I don't know much about this categories.. :(

Greetings!
thanks, i am not sure why you cannot view "mature" contents.
the dog.., is my friend's,.. gordon knauer's... i threw it in, as a joke ....

i use perspective to make a point or a joke ( which, is known to to person intended.)

i dont do traditional art/drawings... all my work is digital.

thanks
mia
ps.. do i have a mature viewing filter on that i am not aware of??
Ah, alright, I know what you mean. Did you show the picture to your friend, I'm sure he would like it. :)

Well, there are anywhere filters where I could show the content anyway. You know what I mean? But since I've seen many things I didn't intent to when hiding the Mature-Content-Warnings I don't try to look behind them anymore :) There's always a reason why this filter is on, and something it's really disturbing what you see behind such warnings -.-