Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Stock Photos and Photoshop Resources

:iconocdfx:
ocdfx Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
just started a new group and i'm looking to find some great stock photos/renders and photoshop resources to join my group and give back to the digital art community... digital artist are always on the hunt for resources... keep them all in one place :P the best will also be featured on the group page and on my facebook ---> [link]

so lets see what we can come up with

:iconocdpsd:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontempertempest:
TemperTempest Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Can you explain to me what you mean by stock photos etc. I am new to that sort of thing. Mostly been using digital to actually draw and paint, I do take photos as well I like photography. I am thinking about borrowing my roommates laptop (she has photoshop!) And see if i got any talent for it.
ocdfx Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
stock photography is photos that are ment to be used in photomanipulation or or drawing/painting reference...
here are some of the most popular stock photo contributors that i know of, but keep in mind they are some of the best...
:iconfaestock: :iconmjranum-stock: :iconjagged-eye:
stock photos can also consist of textures, animals, objects or anything like that... the best stock photos are one that can easily be removed from the image for example have a contrasting background so the can be extracted easily in photoshop... it's a great hobby to get into as it can be somewhat addicting and teaches you to see all things around you in a different way... i'd say give it a shot and if you follow a few beginner photoshop tutorials, it will give you a great start into what the possibilities are... and if you ever need help with getting started i'm always here to help out...
:icontempertempest:
TemperTempest Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Will see what I can do thanks for the info
ocdfx Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
sweet...! :D
Add a Comment: