Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

, comment and get featured!

:iconyitzin:
Yitzin Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi guys, I want to show you my new Friendsies+10 series and would really love to read your toughts about them, whether you already visited my page before or you're totally new to them. Note that this is not yet the whole series, as I'm still missing four characters out of eight. Here's what I've done so far:

Mari Fer & Sita (I don't draw them together very often because they didn't use to get along very well as children)

Aida & Flora

As everyone who has visited me for the past two years gets one of their deviations featured for every comment they leave, I invite you to be part of this great offer, that will not only introduce you to my girls but also me to your stuff.

1. Pick up to 5 drawings from my gallery and leave a comment, either these or any other you like.
2. Next, post as many of your deviations as drawings you commented from mine. Anything above that limit will be ignored (say, if you post 5 and only comment 3, the other 2 will be ignored).
3. You have to publish the comment in the deviation itself to count.
4. As this is a comment trade, I will of course return to comment on yours, and that counts as one entry.
5. All those deviations who follow the rules will be featured at the end of the month. The feature is published as a journal, and all those who participate will be notified with a note.
6. You can fave if you want, but that doesn't count for the feature.

Don't hesitate to look at the rest of my gallery and read my journal's right sidebar to learn more about each of them!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconindiron:
Indiron Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Just finished this one:
:iconacrowscollection:
ACrowsCollection Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Commented. =)
:icondmajorboss:
DMajorBoss Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Writer
In total honesty, I greatly like the idea of you commenting on a piece of mine. I'd love to see your thoughts on my stories.

Thanks for the heads up!
Add a Comment: