Why we should watch you | FEATURE

Is your art fun, meaningfull, inspiring? Is it fun just seeing how you improve? Tell us! :meow:

I will be featuring your post in #All-about-features btw. :D

The rules:

You can post max. 6 thumbs!

Your comment can only be ~40 words!

Add :+devwatch: (: +devwatch: without the space) to your post or it will be deleted!
Comments194
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:+devwatch:

I think I've improved a lot since first posting on deviantart. I like to think my new work is fun, and as it's generally from modern movie culture I hope it inspires younger people to see the fun in art :)

I have been improving like crazy this month. Ever since I have gotten my new Wacom tablet, I have been making art faster and better. I definitely feel like I have improved a ton in the last few weeks.
I want my artwork to make people happy and to inspire them

You should watch me, because I have lots of different media in my gallery and there's something in it for everyone!
(And because I don't have many followers.)

(digital, animation)
(traditional, print)
(traditional, pastels)
(traditional, acrylics)
(photography, film)
(photography, polaroid)
You may still post here. :)
:+devwatch: My work varies alot which I think is quite interesting. I'm trying hard to upload alot of my work done whilst studying at university, I've never really bothered to showcase my academic work before, even though in my opinion it is alot better than works I do just for my own pleasure. Please make sure to follow the thumb to my gallery if you like the look of my work! ♥

And good god I really should have synonomised 'work'!
New exciting psychadelic photography every month, that lets the viewer look at a landscape in wayt hey never thought they'd see it! :+devwatch:
why? because i’m striving to become better and that a watch will most definitely indicate that i’m on the right track. :+devwatch:
I think u should watch me cuz i try to do something differnt in my every piece and also im improving +devwatch
I think u should watch me cuz i try to do something differnt in my every piece and also im improving.+devwatch
I think u should watch me cuz i try to do something differnt in my every piece and also im improving.
Eh I'll give it a go. I'd like to think my stuff is fun and am I striving to improve. First two are collabs btw.

Thanks for looking!
:D Thank you for featuring me!