Need a great B&W image, what have you got?

Gearing up to do another 8X10 foot street painting at a festival in Florida, need a great black & white image that will knock the crowd's socks off. Will credit the artist or photographer and send you photos of finished product.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hey, I am really intrigues by this, unfortunately none of my photography is on deviantart though, I have a whole album dedicated to black and white photography I have taken on my facebook art page, could you please check it out? > [link]

I can send you any of the photos in high res and quality if you wish to use :)
The statue of the baby - goooorgeous. I'd actually like to see that photograph without the snow, though. Love the downward gaze angle. Thanks for the link, nice work!
thankyou! Unfrtunately I don't have a photo of that one without snow, but I have a similiar photo of a statue without snow on it that is quite striking, [link]
Very nice - yes, that might translate to the street. I will keep an eye on your photos for future B&W's!
oh that would be amazing, I'd love to see the finished work if you do use my pic. There is also a b&w pic of me painting on my fb page, if you wanna check that out, [link] haha but I might be pushing it now.. anyway good luck with the street art!
Thank you for posting. She has great eyes. Model or yourself?
thank you! well, the second photo is of a boy, and the last one a self portrait :D
The boy on the bicycle - you so perfectly caught that moment! His facial expression, the fear...so familiar to anyone who has had a first time on a 2-wheeler. This is definitely one I would like to save.
Thank you for submitting this.

all these are taken in south FL :D
Love the guy in the surf - thanks for your entries, he's on the short list. You have a good eye.
thank you very much!! :D
Thanks. Flowers/plant life a little too quiet for street art, but nice pic
ha! excellent - really shows what a powerful beast he is, thanks for sending - considering this!
Thanks for appreciating :)

I hope you enjoy!
Wow. I would have nightmares if i did these 8X10 feet - powerful stuff though.