November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Literature Feature!

:icontherockmonster:
TheRockMonster Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello everyone!

It's time for another feature! This time the feature is going to be around literature! You can submit any of your literature works as long as they follow the rules below. This is only for under-appreciated pieces of art, so the piece must have smaller amount of views, +favs, and comments.

The deadline is Friday November 16th
:bulletpink: Must relate to the theme, and be "under-appreciated"
:bulletpurple: Show your BEST works. No unfinished pieces or "quickies"
:bulletblue: Only three thumbnails max
I stop taking deviations on Nov 16th. Feature will be put up that weekend and all who will be featured will be notified. I will only be featuring the best works, so make sure you give me your best!

Please check out the last feature here and give those artists your love! [link]

Also, I'm taking donations in order to help give back to the community and support more artists. Any donations are welcome and I always give a llama to those who donate, along with checking out their galleries and handing out possible +favs, +watches, comments, etc. Any support is greatly appropriated!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbeaulivres:
beaulivres Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012

here are some writing things - they are all pretty old as I haven't posted anything that I've written in a while, but here ya go!
:icongavacho13:
gavacho13 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

This is a novel I recently self-published on the Kindle website. 99 cents. 150 pages. Illustrated. Post-apocalyptic western sci-fi comedy with a dash of polygamy. Thanks!
:iconsonamyfan362:
SonAmyFan362 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional Writer
:icontheblackbullets:
TheBlackBullets Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The Black Bullets Ch.1 It feels weird being on top of the world one day, in jail the next, then giving up hope and becoming a hobo. I guess I've seen it coming for a long time, but after years of narrow escapes with the police I thought I'd become invincible. I'd been tempted to just suck it up, go back home and get married, but upon arriving realized why I left in the first place. At least they left me with enough money to travel as far as I possibly could from them.

I tried to get a job, any job, but no one would trust a thief. So then I was left with two choices:

Return to a world of crime

Or

Beg on the streets.

Going to jail the first time around was st
The Black Bullets Ch.2Looker made me think about what he said for a while. I spent the whole afternoon thinking about it. Sure, people steal to try and get by, but they rarely get away with it. I started out that way and look where it got me. There are a ton of options to use, so one doesn't have to resort to stealing. If I wasn't such a spoiled, naïve child, I could have done something productive with my life.

My train of thought was interrupted when a teenager with long, dark hair came right in front of me. He stopped, turned around in a circle, then threw his arms in the air, cussing in Spanish. I sat up on my bench, and put my arm on the back of it. He
The Black Bullets Ch.3The grunts that were once attacking me were now standing there, clutching their weapons in fear. I slowly sat up, rubbing my side.

"Let's get outta here," a grunt shouted.
"Oh, no, we can't let you do that," Jack said.
"Youse guys are gonna blow our cover," CG finished.

The grunts took a couple of steps back as Jack and CG moved forward. All at once, Jack struck the nearest grunt with his fist. CG walked up to one guy, kicked him in the back of the leg, making him fall. The next guy swung at him, but CG swiftly dodged the attack. The grunt ended up hitting the grunt on the floor.

"You wouldn't hit a nerd," CG said, then turned to me and
Add a Comment: