Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

My newest novel (If you want something to read at nights! :D)

:iconwarobb:
Warobb Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student Writer
Our Memories Chapter II
The Odd Family
The sun was shining carefully over the blooming forest. The green color in all the plants and the trees had slowly began to fade away. Each passing day, the green of the trees' leafs leaked out into the air and took upon itself a new golden, brown color.
   Barks echoed, loud as silent, mixed with laughs and speech. The great lake where the creatures of the forest gathered was a place where they felt safe, at home, whatever they looked like. The majority had the gray color but not all too few wore other colors, like white and black.
   It was this early autumn-morning that the father of a ver

So, as I finished translating the last chapters of my novel, I thought I might share it here, too. The story is about wolves and tigers in a magical world, where the main protagonist, Fenrir, is drawn back to his homeland to face the conflicts of his family which he had once left behind, but this time, it's a whole lot worse, and his family is forced into it aswell.

It's a fantasy story of adventure, magical creatures, some romance, but most of all 'family'. Hope it will suit you. I thumbed the first chapter, and there should be links in every chapter to the next.
Any kind of comment is appreciated (as long as you has read the chapter posted at, of course. :3)

Enjoy. ^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconskeletalgherkin:
SkeletalGherkin Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sounds great! I'm working on a novel myself, so I hope I'll get some inspiration to keep on writing (: Thank you for sharing it!
:iconwarobb:
Warobb Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Writer
Oh, then I hope that it will give you the inspiration you seek! :D
Add a Comment: