Show me your Native American, Amazon, and Tribal art!

Any style or medium is fine, just as long as its native american, amazonian, or tribal art. Its my first time drawing any of these, so I only have one to share for now; it is in anime/semi-realism style. :)

Lets see what you have; please limit to 5 thumbs please.

-If you comment on my stuff I'll comment on yours afterwards. The better your comments are, the better mine will be; you get what you give. :)

Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Though this may not seem much related to what you ask, I tell you that my character Alizia, the one above, is Apache; you can tell by her seeming, can't you? Hope it works.
As long the art features either a Native American or Native American art or crafts, then its acceptable. Commented. Thanks for sharing. :)
You're welcome.
Commented. Thanks for sharing. :)
Here's a chunk of my Art based on North West Coast Art here in Canada. I grew up with it and I love the stories and the art. =)

Thanks for sharing. :)
I have a couple of tribal type pieces, though they aren't current:

Doesn't matter if they're not current. Commented. :)
Did a Native American girl for a commission; it's not my character, obviously, but I hope it still counts :aww:
Hey, haven't I seen you somewhere? LOL, kidding. Whats up? Haven't seen or heard from you in a while. :)

And it doesn't matter, if you drew it, that's good enough for me, as long as credit is given properly. :)
LOL, same could be said about you :lol: Though I admit, I have been a way much longer =)

I've upgraded is all. I'm on facebook and tumblr now ;)
I'm online DA everyday, I just don't necessarily post something, but I do check messages everyday and so forth, even if I don't respond to them immediately.

Funny that you mention facebook, I actually deactivated my account the day before yesterday; I just wasn't using it for anything anymore. I also was told recently that facebook owns all the content you post, so if you're posting artwork I wouldn't do that; it doesn't seem safe.
I commented. Tell me what you think of mine. :)
If I took a picture of myself, does that count as Native American art? :lol:
Just kidding, I don't think I even look enough Native American for people to tell unless I actually said something >.>
If you are actually native american, then sure you can. :) If people cannot tell, then for the sake of forum posts like this, it would be good to dress accordingly, or in the case of a native activity, demonstrate the culture in a photo.
Lol, I don't even know what tribe I originate from, I know more of my Scottish heritage than Native American :/
I see. Well, that's fine, don't worry about it. :)