Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 81

Looking to meet and greet some OC artists! <3

:iconorribu:
orribu Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've been practicing with drawing some of my original characters, and after a brief trip to the forum yesterday, I figured that I'd come back and poke around for a bit, socialize a bit more. <3

Let's see 1-3 of your OCs! Please only post 1-3 thumbs and (this is optional, but preferred!) tell me 1-3 facts about your characters<3

And if you're kind enough, I'd love it if you checked out the practice paintings of my characters I've done <:3

Also, I have a group centered around a project centered around my characters and would love it if you guys checked it out! :icontwistedfates-series:
Finally, I love collecting art of my characters. ;u;
If you help out, I'll feature you and perhaps even do a drawing in return. <3

Looking forward to seeing some awesome OCs! :heart:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongozgaz1:
gozgaz1 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012

i have more, but they're unfinished with shadowing, i have a story to go with each character, if you'd like to know i'm glad to tell :)
:iconbeyourpet:
beyourpet Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012   General Artist
I feel like I mostly draw OCs... But here are some of mine:
in order, Miette, Rabbit, and Crackerjack.
Each of them is in the book I'm currently writing. They're being rivised on a regular basis. The two girls, Miette and Rabbit, go to school together. Crackerjack is a character from a dreamworld they stumble into on a regular basis. It's kind of an Alice in Wonderland meets Peter Pan story... Still very much a work in progress...

Your OCs are cool! I esp like the Phantom one.
:iconakeno237:
Akeno237 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I have quite a few OCs .. the hardest part is coming up with names for them ... TT But I have some cool back stories on them lol.

- A villaness, I made her for the Dark Horse universe. Half demon and possibly a science project of some sort.

- Rice Ball Bunny and Ninja a short comic, that I'll probably be redoing but cute none the less.

- Jack and Vixxy, two anthros with a comedic love and personalities.
:iconsaraminx:
Saraminx Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
These lil guys are quite the characters!

:iconorribu:
orribu Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Aww, they're so cute! <3
:iconwingcapman:
WINGCAPMAN Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Funny that I have so many OCs/sonas, yet I barely drew them... Crap, I might skip this one because I don't have any good references, only from one which is just me in a different forme, so I don't count that one. xD
:iconxdarknecrofearx:
xDarkNecroFearx Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist

Millenia
She's 15.
She's kind of a whore.
She sees sex as a form of love considering that's the only way her father and brother will give her attention.
:iconrenathory:
Renathory Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student General Artist
I have too many characters with little info on them.. -.-' Anyways..

Aden and Ifrit. Princes of the fire kingdom.
Ifrit is the older brother and heir to the throne.

Vince and Craze. Vince likes to be alone and find most people annoying.
Craze is... Well, a charmer? His mind is more like a dog, and he loves to eat. Fooood..... Or anything eatable.
This was 4 out of... ehm.. 30 (?) OC's that are "human".
:iconzzerver:
zzerver Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
:iconchopper481:
chopper481 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student General Artist
Haven't put up much new stuff of my characters, which I really should do.

Wen Chang, a farmer who lives in the country of Maling, which is based off of ancient China.

Li Sung, daughter of a foreigner and a prostitute. She was blessed by the gods.

Gideon Boon, teenager who has powers of a Seer. He isn't in the same story as the other two.
Add a Comment: