Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012

Replies: 20

Where Are The PayPal Commissioners At?

TheRScrooge Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Since there's been a featured journal for point commissioners, I think it's only right that somebody steps up to plate and advertises deviantArt's PayPal and money commissioners.

Post a link/description of your info and give three best examples of your work. Let's make this feature happen and get peoples' names out there! :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

TwoStripTechnicolor Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hear ye! Hear ye!

Quoth me profile -
Original characters, fan art, portraits, scenes, objects, tasteful nudes, it's all fair game. Line art is fully inked, and cleaned up; coloring can be cel-shaded, fully shaded, anything you want! Just send a note and we'll take care of everything. I only ask- nothing too explicit or nasty, and no furries, please!

I also do scale models.
Onyrica Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional General Artist

Thank you for your time! =)
QueenOfRaisins Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012

Info is on the actual deviations :)
pixrose Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
i'm accepting paypal commissions~ :heart:
AllieJacques Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012   Digital Artist
I'm open for commissions through paypal :)
Info: Some examples:
Missvirginia Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Thanks for this. Here's my sheet: [link]

And my works:
ReV-Ryan Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I offer ORIGINAL Oil and Acrylic paintings for sale and accept PAYPAL as payment for commissions.

I also hae paintings for sale already made and print reproductions for all of them

You can contact me on DA or you can contact me through email

Here are some of my largest and best works,

LostonWallace Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
I'm offering traditional commissions through PAYPAL. I'm a 16 year professional who attended the JOE KUBERT SCHOOL. I have have worked on roleplaying games like DEADLANDS, STAR WARS, INDIANA JONES, BATTLETECH and GURPS, and I have drawn comics and kids books. I have worked for DC Comics Licensing illustrating kids books from BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES and SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, as well as movie tie-in books for SUPERMAN RETURNS, BATMAN: DARK KNIGHT, and even SPIDER-MAN 3. I've drawn the popular DC SUPER FRIENDS STEP-INTO-READING books, KRYPTO THE SUPERDOG and many other BATMAN and SUPERMAN projects over the years. I drew a King Features FLASH GORDON fill-in strip, and my work has been featured in documentaries about comic books. I sometimes draw comics like CAVEWOMAN, ELVIRA: MISTRESS OF THE DARK, and most recently, LORNA: RELIC WRANGLER published through Image Comics. I'm a diverse artist who prides himself on being able to draw ANYTHING. I am not limited to a specific style. I believe in quality, and I stand behind my work. I give 110% on all commissions, and I'm happy to say that I've never once had a dissatisfied customer. When you get a commission from me, you're getting experience, skill and quality work worth the price and worth owning.

I've If you're interesting in getting a commission from me, send me a note on DeviantArt along with a description of what you'd like. I'll be happy to get back to you with a price, and give you more information. Right now, I have 3 slots open for the remainder of the year, so if you want something from me in 2012, please act swiftly!

Thanks for your consideration!

A few of my recent commissions:

Loston Wallace
Doks-Assistant Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional General Artist

16 years old and you can draw such works of art... Man, you have the best skill I have ever seen.
weremole Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
All around you, stalking the shadows.

Hello. May availability depends on my day job. I don't currently have a price list so feel free to contact me.

Gallery of previous commissions: [link]

-Daniel Olsén
CannedTalent Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Student General Artist
As in people who do commissions paid through paypal or people interested in buying commissions and paying through paypal?

I accept paypal as a method of payment for my commissions.

Here's my price info and some thumbs:

TheRScrooge Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
People offering commissions through PayPal.

Awesome! Your work is really impressive.
CannedTalent Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Student General Artist
Ah! Excellent. XD

Thank you!
Add a Comment: