RP?

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing an rp with me? I'm interested in fantasy/adventure rps and rps where characters become magical girls/boys or merpeople. If interested, let me know.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you're looking for casual RPs I wouldn't mind. I don't have any characters for magical girl/boy
but I do have a pair I can work out for fantasy/adventure
I personally prefer discord since I'm not always on DA to check for notes. 

so RPing in Google docs or in a discord chat would be better for me since I can access it while at work. 
If that sounds okay let me know and we can speak through notes until things are settled.
Okay. I don't mind speaking through notes personally.
Just got off of  work. 
Feel free to send me a note about your character idea and such 
Hey there! :iconcircusdelamort: is looking for members! It's an rp group. (Merpeople needed xD)
Hmm... I don't know...

Come and experience one of the most unique fantasy role plays you can find! It’s so unique that we almost can’t describe it in words! Explore the massive, custom made worlds of Rhalen and Lothiar in any way you seem fit for your character. We have something for everyone! Medieval and Urban settings, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery. If we don’t have it, we’ll add it. We have very few rules, mostly common sense.

No experience required to join, we’d teach you everything.

We welcome custom species and everything. 

TheOCGuardians

Okay. Thanks. I checked it out and the statisics say 'Skype required'. Does that mean I have to have a Skype in order to join?
Hey there! The reason we use skype is because not a lot of our members can get to the deviantart chatrooms. We have recently changed over from Skype and moved to Discord instead. The deviantart page may seem inactive, but that's only because we've been on Skype/Discord. 
If you wish to join, we'd love to have you. Send me a note on my page and I'll give you my Discord/skype name to find me.