Art improvement group!

Hey guys!

I decided to make a group centered around improving art. It's open to all styles and levels.

Basically, if you find a resource that has helped you improve in any aspect of drawing, you share it with the group so that other's can use it in all it's referency goodness.

I haven't worked out exactly how it will work, but we will change the focus of the group every so often to improve (meaning some time on perspective, some on anatomy), breaking everything down. After the time has finished, you submit your progress!
Perhaps i will use a poll to see what everyone wants to work on.

Of course, you aren't limited to just the theme. I also want people to give constructive criticism on how they can improve their art!

Every so often i will announce a theme that everyone has to make a drawing on. Your take on what the idea inspires in you. I'm working on the assumption that can help people improve their creativity!

Feel free to join, or not. Do whatever ^^ 

improving-art.deviantart.com/
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd join if there weren't any deadlines. Stuff can come up in life, and I don't want to be kicked out because I was studying for exams or something.
I wouldn't kick anyone if they don't participate. The deadliney stuff i just to make it interesting and have something to work towards.
I'm a university student, so the deadlines are an issue for me too.

It's primarily about sharing references and showing how the things you have found have helped you improve.
In that case, sign me up! :)

(How do I do that?)
I sent you an invite. If not you should be able to join from the page ^^