Any Warrior Cats roleplay groups open?

I just got into the fandom and I'm open to joining more than one~!
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe take a look at :iconguardiansofthecode: ^^?
I have one looking for members to back it!

:iconenter-the-wild:

Enter The Wild is an Art Roleplay Group (ARPG), meaning this is the type of group you can both draw and write your character as well as roleplaying with others! This type of group has a bunch of neat features listed below:

:bulletred: You start out as a kit, working up the ranks to a Warrior or Medicine Cat! Then you unlock fun things like events, battles, Clan Raids and more!

:bulletgreen: Once a Warrior Rank, you're able to breed your cat with others (with permission of course) and have a litter of kits for either you and the other cat's owner or for other new members wanting to join!

:bulletblue: With Events, you're able to do fun and crazy things! Like if there were a fox infestation, you and your clan must band together tight in a formation and stand strong against these foxes! 

Let me know if you're interested! But this group is still in early development, but that won't stop it from opening up to members wanting to hop on the bandwagon!
This group sounds exactly like what I am looking for!  I only recently got into the warrior groups and I'm too scared to try and start as a kit b/c apparently a lot of people want to...  but I really want to as well! 

I'm pretty okay at roleplaying but I also want another art driven group to go with it and this sounds like what I was asking for, thank you so much!
Happy to oblige! Let me know if you wish to join straight away so I can send the Members invite! (DA is being a turd and is giving me a bit of trouble of opening the member's position so anyone can join. :'D)

With here, the admins will help the kits and members and their characters grow, so don't fret about starting off as a kit! ^ w ^
Really? I can join now? 

That would be wonderful! I'd make a kit straight away ;v; I've been practicing drawing smoll cats for a while and I'd love to put it to use!
Sure! You can go ahead and start adapting your dear kit into the group with the import base we have! So far we only have normal length tails and bob tails for cat mutations, and the only coat for cats we have are short coats!

But soon I'll design long haired, and even Persians! Once things have been sorted out, we'll let the members get acquainted with the group's system and its activities. 

And the only clan our little group has at the moment is Blizzard Clan, a group cats that run the mountain ranges! 
Here soon I'll be sending the group member invite, just so you can be properly updated on the group's progress! 8D
That's fine, I really like making average cats! I'm having trouble finding your import base though. I guess you'll have to link it to me. 

I'll be patient and await the invite then! Thanks so much for replying to this thread, I almost gave up on anyone replying to it, and I was super excited to see someone did. 
Whoopsies, the only place I have it actually posted is the news broadcast. My bad. :'D

[News]: November, 5th of 2016!

There ya' go! I should have the link somewhere in the latest news! Stash is being a turd. :T
And I just sent the invite!

And it's not a problem! You and probably another person gave me hopes about other people joining this early group, we're in pretty big need for admins and other members, so I'm doing the best I can to find 'em and tell them about the group! ovo)9
View all replies