Kingdom Hearts Group still looking for new Mods!

:iconworlds-and-beyond:

Hey! Worlds-and-Beyond is looking for new moderators to help with things around the group. 

We would love to have more ideas flowing in the group to help with the popularity. If you want to help out, contribute ideas and think you want to be a moderator then please note the group itself with your interest to join the mod team. 

We are looking for people that enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series, can provide ideas, be helpful, creative, and bring a fresh pair of eyes into the group.

Once you've noted the group with your interest to be a moderator you will be given a short interview for the spot. You don't need any previous mod experience to try out.

I hope to see some of you there!
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ok, I would like to
Awesome! I see you already sent us a note, the rest o the mods and myself will get to it as soon as we can. Basically, we'll ask you a few questions, like an interview. When you get the questions just answer them honestly and we'll get back to on our decision after. If accepted you be sent an invitation to join the group as a mod and will automatically become a member.

If accepted you be sent an invitation to join the group as a mod and will automatically become a member. If not, don't worry, you can still join the group as a regular member. Just read the journals and you'll know what to do. uvu
Ok, I will be waiting then