Fantasy RP Members Wanted!

If you enjoy: The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Angels/Demons/Vampires/Supernatural, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, etc General Fantasy- You will enjoy us! We are always over looked yet people don’t realize we’re One-Of-A-Kind! 

We allow everything! Just come see us at TheOCGuardians
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hmmm never really role-played before. However I am interested in doing so, do you guys rp for the 50's or any form of horror or is it all in a "fantasy" setting, just curious. 
The whole thing is generally in the fantasy world, but we do allow other genres within the group! As for not roleplaying before, we can teach you! We welcome everyone! Beginners, experienced, everyone! 
Ah that's quite interesting. I have already asked to join the group ^^
Perfect! Come join us on Skype 'ocguardians' and I'll add you into the group! :heart:
Ah ok, I thought you guys used notes or something similiar. I don't use skype XD 
I see. We use Skype because a lot of members cannot get into the DA chatrooms on mobile devices.
I keep checking this out because it seems cool but being so free reign is actually a little intimidating (for me at least)! What kind of characters are there still? Are there any particular kinds of characters that would fit well with the group at this point?
Hello! It makes me happy that you're so interested! We don't have any limits to what type of characters can be had! We find the perfect spot for each OC  brought to us, as there's so many options! Feel free to drop by the skype room if you ever want to see how it all works! Just add me (ocguardians), and I'll add you to the groups. :heart: