Looking for groups to join~

It feels like too much work to search one by one on the group list. So I guess, I should ask for recommendation in here OwO

And so, I looking for a group that accept anime/manga drawings, or varied digital drawings (well, my gallery filled with anime/manga drawings).
Also, a place to put my OCs. Since I like to draw a random OC (not adoptable).

And lastly, I also looking for RP group that accept anime/manga drawings too. I never join one before, but I really curious about it.
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:icontales-of-consonantia:

We are new and looking for new members and we accept all styles. The group will be starting its main events once more people join and will have a story running through out it
Heyy! I'm not sure if your still looking for RP groups to join, but here is a group I'm planing on opening soon!

:iconlenixisland:

It's based on an island where an Organization that trains people they hand pick to be powerful assassins.

Not only is the island home to this organization, it also has a city that members can hang out in and take a break from the hard work and training.

I hope you come check us out. <333 We would love for you to join us.
Hi there! I'm Sailor and I'm an admin of a really nice Kingdom Hearts group called :iconwar-of-the-hearts: It's just starting up but it's based on the premise that Keybladers and Nobodies are fighting eachother for dominance. You can choose your side and fight for control! 

:bulletred:This group will be continuously open to everyone. All you have to do is fill out a character sheet and link it in your request to join the group.

:bulletblue:The group will be about the fight over hearts with you being able to be a Keyblade Wielder or a Nobody. The fighting will be like missions of combat, recon, rescue and etc. Your main opponents will be each other and of course the Heartless.

:bulletred: In this group we will be allowing all Disney & Pixar movies as world's to inhabit or adventure in. So be as creative as you want! Anthro's are welcome (aka like from the Pride Lands; you're a lion but have a humanoid form outside your home world with lion ears and a tail or something.)
Here is a place for Dark & Cute stuff

:icondarkcuteness:

Don't hesitate to join !
We hold regular contests and events :)
I just sent you an invite to our group :D (AnimeArtFans) It's only a small group and not really an RP group, but it's good for posting OCs and fanart (both traditional and digital) :D
I just made a group, so feel free to join ^^ you can basically post whatever you want and it's organised with folders which are super easy to navigate. 
So if you're still looking for groups, I'd appreciate you joining SmallArtistsCafe. We don't currently have any members though, so I'm trying to promote as much as I can xD 

smallerartistcafe.deviantart.c…
Heyo! Are you perhaps interested in :iconproject-med: ?

It's a group with Danganronpa/Zero Escape elements!

Let me know if you'd like more information.
Owo????  titania-quest.deviantart.com/ if you're looking for a group to roleplay high-fantasy in a steampunk setting then i have the group for you! Any art style is accepted!
Hello there! ; v ; /)

If you're looking for an RP group might I suggest

:iconcity-of-gods: 

As a group to join?

It's a laid back and casual roleplay group and plot wise revolves around the day-to-day lives of magical creatures and deities living a new world after leaving the human one due to past conflicts. o v o 
Hi! we just started a new anime group we still don't have many members but we accept both digital and traditional work if you're still interested =)
 eternal-anime.deviantart.com/
hey! I was wondering around DA and saw this post and if you're still interested...
:iconworlds-and-beyond: is reopening for applications Nov. 1st. It's a Kingdom hearts group if that's something interesting to you. ovo/

Uwaaah!! It really an interesting one!! :la:
I kinda busy lately, but I hope I still able to join later :)
no problem! The group is going through some redesigning, thus the reopening on the 1st. But we plan on leaving the group open permanently so people can join when where they have the time. uvu 
Oh, I see! Great then :la:
Hello :iconq-kyun: Q-Kyun would you consider joining us?
We did just start and got 70 members, still full space for new (styles) folders.

Da Vinci Fella (Artists) by Ehsartem   This group is for all who began in Art. 
Art like drawing, painting, crochet and other hands crafts.
Others do photography or different digital art works.

Anyone can be a member but mainly ment for beginners.

The more experienced artists can be willing to fit in and join us so they might support us the beginners to.

We have 70 members and like more artist and artlovers.

beginnersinart.deviantart.com/

Rose See you there probably :iconq-kyun: Q-Kyun
Hello!!
Thank you very much for the recommendation! I'll surely join it ^^
Great!
Nice tot have you :iconq-kyun: Q-Kyun, we are glad you decided to join.
Its my pleasure~
I like to make a tutorial about how I draw, so it might be useful in there :D
Love Thanks i see forwards for it Q-Kyun 
Its surely will. Thanks  Q-Kyun
Hello! We have a group called Arteests wee accept all art except for mature content. see you there! :)