Any Groups Out There Want Another Member?

I'm looking for groups to join! I'm in about 35 I believe. i wanna be in LOTS. Post a link to your group along with what it's about and I'll most likely join!
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you happen to like intelligent discussion about the deeper things in life, then :iconda-philosophers: might be for you! :D (Big Grin)
:iconadoptable-space:

Basically, this group is about adoptables! Any kind of adoptable is allowed (OTA, DTA, you name it!). I'm 95% done working on the group, but there are still some things I need to polish a bit.

I know that this description is really short, I suck at doing stuff like this.
Oh, and if adoptable groups aren't really your thing, then that's okay!
Awesome! I'll probably join even though I don't do adopts :heart:
New group with MYO event, adoptables, raffles, contests.... lots!

BURROOTS GROUP!

Burroots - physical traits by artofdroth  Burroots 03 - OPEN by artofdroth  Burroots 008 - Lilac and Bunni - RAFFLE OPEN by artofdroth   
This group looks awesome!
Thanks! Looking forward to peeps participating!
:icontalesofarcheio:
This is an RP group where characters are ordinary humans with creative skills and talents. They are brought to the magical dimension of Archeio, where these skills essentially become superpowers. For instance, I have a character who's a guitarist that can affect enemies and allies with her songs. These characters, called Sketchists, are fighting to promote creativity and originality against enemies like Mary Sues and writer's block. We have an ongoing plot, and lots of opportunities for members to add things to the world, such as creatures, background characters, lore, and locations.

:icontalesofthearchives:
This is a fairly new RP group that's still starting up. The characters have come from all manner of worlds or dimensions to guard this interdimensional library, which keeps track of knowledge and magical artifacts. These guardians are tasked not only with protecting the library, but also visiting various dimensions to retrieve dangerous artifacts and return them to The Archives.
Oh, I don't know anything about RP.
Oh, haha. You were interested in other RP suggestions in this thread so I didn't realize. I'm sorry ^^;
I was just curious about what it's all about. Sorry for misleading you.
Hmm, well my group Tuber-academy is open, I'm still planning it, but maybe you could help? If you want, I can add you in the discord rp server as well.
It says join requests are closed.
Oh whoops! I'll fix that!
:3 I think I fixed it
hey! I was wondering around DA and saw this post and if you're still interested...

:iconworlds-and-beyond: is open to reservations. It's a Kingdom hearts group if that's something interesting to you. ovo/ 
Cool, thanks for letting me know!
no problem! and just to put it out there, if you're at all interested, we're also looking for mods too. 
develop-your-art.deviantart.co…

Here is a new group for improving and developing on the art pathway! Warm welcome to everyone! :3