Art Based RP Group OPEN! O Leonum Persequeris

:icono-leonum-persequeris:

"O Leonum Persequeris is a circus art role-play group. Set in a fictional world in a kingdom made up of several countries. Each country has its own ruler, and a circus. Each country is using their circus to carry out their wishes, as well as gain the Monarch's favor. May the best circus win."

O Leonum Persequeris is open for members! We will remain open until we reach a member count of 20!
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello It's the Duchess here, I am looking for a good art based roleplay group to join to practice some skills. 1.Are you accepting applications still 2.How does your group work in a chatroom or I am very new to this so please bear with me and explain a little This is my first RP group, feel free to reply or note me with information thank you.
Hello! I'm glad you're interested! 

We're are still open and accepting application try-outs! ^^ By reading the journals in the group, you'll find all the information you need!

Our group operates largely by allowing you to RP as you wish. For example, I myself prefer to RP through notes. In the future, while we may open up a chatroom, we won't be requiring anyone use it.
If I wanted to art rp as well how would I go about that does anyone else reply in art form or purely chat
Usually the way you go about it is that you contact a player and ask to rp with their character. From there it's between the two of you how you end up doing the rp.