New Legend of Zelda Group! Looking for admins + members. <3

:iconthe-fans-of-zelda:

Copy and paste from the group's journal:

"I am a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series and was the former founder of :iconfans-of-zelda:. I decided to revive the group under a new name and new management. However, since I am busy myself, I will need the help of a couple of admins to approve new deviations, which will be posted once a week from each member. I would like you to approve deviations and make sure they go to the proper group, "Beginner", "Intermediate", and "Professional".

I am also looking for members! We do not discriminate and deny you because your art isn't as good as another artists. We separate it between your skill level, which is determined by the admins. We have "Beginners", who are for people who just started picking up a pencil or tablet pen to make art. We have "Intermediate", people who have drawn for long time and have a good grasp on lighting and anatomy. Finally we have "Professional" which is for people who spend a long time on their artist and have a mastery over their chosen field.

So have fun and please consider joining the group and giving your best. If you have questions about where to upload your art, just post an example and we'll judge your skill so you know where to post it. :) (Smile)"

Submissions are once a week for now. I may decrease the time frame if there is a demand for it, but it will remain a one deviation per week/day (in the future) to help the admins out.

Thank you and I hope you will join. ^(>w<)^
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I`ll join Tw princess is my Fav game
Wanna affiliate with us?
:iconthelinklovers:

^^
Sure. Kinda rusty on that, so please bare with me. xD;
Nice xD
And don't worry you'll get use to it ^^
Last time I ran a group was in 2012 or before. TwT;; I'm still trying to get used to it, but I'm doing pretty good.

I just wanted to have a slightly more organized group that was inviting. :)
Well at least that's good :3 is pretty easy when you know everything xD lol...

Well it looks good owo may be... some decorations to be more alive?
I can't afford any sort of super group yet >w<;;
Just look at my group, I have it with some decoratiosn and it isn't a super group lol
View all replies