FANTASY RP GROUP LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

:icon13paths:
Always open for new members that are interested in RPing, writing stories, drawing, or even all of the above.
Theme: Fantasy
Plot: The world is separated into two main kingdoms that have been living in peace for as long as they can remember. This changes when one of the kingdoms grows tired of living in the shadow of it's ally, and decides to split the alliance. At the same time, more and more quarrels begin to happen between the two, and are gradually leading the two kingdoms into a war between each other.

The group offers a variety of races to choose from, events as the plot progresses, a good time with other members, and the possibility to design creatures and flora for the group.

Please take a minute to check us out!!!!

Everyone that is interested is welcome, information about how to join can be found on the front page of the group 13paths.deviantart.com/
:icon13paths:
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How does RPing on Deviantart work?
Usually the RPing happens in chat during a set time (with the people You want to RP with), or through another means that does not require instant replying such as comments under a post, a forum, or any other kind of messaging device the people agree to (skype, google, etc.)

The RP topic usually differs depending on the group, so there could be some that are fantasy , slice-of-life, post-apocalyptic etc.

On deviantart, the best thing is that to contribute your work to an RP group, You don't actually have to find a partner - a scene You have in mind can be played out with a partner, can be written as a single-person story, or can even be drawn.

A better explanation of it can be found here:
So You Want to Join an RP Group
So You Want to Join an RP Group
A Guide to Creating and Playing Original Group RP Characters
Disclaimer: People have different styles of roleplaying. This centers around the style that I and my friends use. When reading instructional manuals for creative endeavors, always take suggestions with the knowledge that everyone likes different things.
Introduction
RP groups are a lot of fun. After having exclusively done single one on one roleplays for the last nine or ten years, I only recently discovered the world of the deviantArt RP group. Many -- sometimes even hundreds! -- people gather in one location, all interested in the same base concept, and all hungry for roleplaying! It sounds like a writer's fantasy.
You almost always end up hitting it off with a couple of people whose style of writing compliments yours. The bonds you forge and the friendships that come with them are immensely strong, and you'll find people there for
Cool, thanks!
I am going to check it out! If it looks good I might consider joining.
I like this group. Do you need any moderators for it? 
No, at the moment we don't any new mods. We are looking for members though :)
Alright thanks. I will join! :D (Big Grin)