Roleplay groups that accept beginners?

I want to try roleplaying but I'm having a hard time finding good ones that I could join. I want to find a group that is open to people who are new at roleplaying and also new at drawing. Another problem is that I'm too young to join some groups because they are 16+/18+. Oh and another problem is that I'm a newer member and some groups say you have to be a member for at least a few weeks.

Does anyone know of any roleplay groups I might be able to try?
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Come check us out at :iconfoxgrove-academy: ! We accept all levels of drawing and just ask that you can type a coherent sentence to join ;) We're pretty new, so you don't have to worry about established cliques. We also RP off-site but on another webpage - Skype isn't mandatory, and all events are drop-in!
Hope to see you there!
I'm pretty open to new Rpers :meow: I run two groups and I'd love to have you in either one them.

:iconaincrad-adventuresrp: is a Sword Art Online roleplay group where people get to go through the floors of Aincrad while trapped in SAO. We've launched recently-though we're not open at the moment we should be opening next month and I'd love for you to join when we have another member when we open again <3

:icondividenconquermotwrp: It's a bit more laid back then the previous one above-and we roleplay on skype so you'd need an account to join. But basically there's this conflict between two different factions within a major city that are desperately trying to gain control and you get to join one, or neither and take apart in shaping the future of the city. We've got about like 20 or so members, and we're all really friendly <3

If you have any questions on either of them, feel free to ask me! :)
I know a few... I dunno how much you'd like them though; I don't know what genres you prefer.

:iconrp-archives: - You can use this group to find other groups, so although it's not an RP group, it's a useful directory.

:iconwitch--high: - Magic-Academy type group; its a great place for beginners since it's pretty laid back and it's also got a Skype group so if you can't use the dA chat the Skype is there.

:iconlegendofquivira: - If you like Pokemon Gijinka (humanized pokemon) groups, this might be for you; it has tons of members and a lot of the peeps there are new and/or very friendly.

:iconbroken-haven: - If for whatever reason you have characters without purpose or something like that, you can bring them here to be revived more or less. One doesn't create new characters for this group however, only pre-existing ones.
Come see us at TheOCGuardians. We take anyone over 14 and welcome all levels of RP experience.
Please come join us at In-Another-Lifetime!
We're accepting all levels of roleplaying (I haven't roleplayed in about 10 years, and I'm the founder, lol).
And we accept any level of drawing as well - it's all about participation and trying your best, because we're all
in this together <3.
We're releasing our opening event in the next week or so, and will have loads to do!
We're sci-fi based, but I like to think that for the most part (right now anyway), it's 
Earth-like activities, except it's on Venus and there's some real good magic involved.
Let me know if you have any questions!

:iconin-another-lifetime: