New Haven -- Urban Fantasy RP

What if the creatures of myth were, and always had been real? What if instead of hiding in the shadows, these beings interacted with humans on a regular basis? What if magic was real and ever-present, even alongside modern day technology? 

Welcome, to New Haven.

New Haven is a sandbox-style RP group set in a modern-day fantasy world where all manner of races coexist with humanity and have done so for all of recorded history. Massive dragons serve as shrewd bankers and businessmen, vampires deal in the trades of immortality and blood, and hard-working dwarves and gnomes put their heads together to produce the next big technological breakthroughs. It is a world where magic and reality collide and commingle and make no mistake -- hilarity will ensue.

This group is brand new and looking for members and co-founders, and is open to nearly every character race and type that you can think of. 

Wondering how your character would fare in a world where everybody is magical and there is no need to hide? 

Join us now!

New-Haven
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
(( Hmm, would I have to make a seperate account? to join I mean :P, and how about people who study the supernatural. Would that be okay? ))
Nope, not at all! The RP will take place on a Google docs format, with everyone typing into a Microsoft Word-esque document thing online, so your deviantArt account won't even matter during RP's.

Also, yes! There are all kinds of humans running around alongside these magical creatures, so there would probably be lots of people studying the weird supernatural world around them, much to their subjects' annoyance! :la: 
(( Okay! 8D I think I will join! :D 
Yeeeeessssssss do eet. :la:
So would a pegasus be included as a magical creature?
Did you have any more questions? :D 
Yes they would!

The only stipulation on that is that they would have to have some means by which to interact with the rest of the society, whether it be by magic or telepathy or a humanoid form they can switch to when necessary. This is in place for all of the "beast" races (dragons, unicorns, chimeras, manticores, etc.).