New Gender Equality Group!

Come check out the BoundByGenderProject !!! we are looking for members and we are currently running a mini halloween contest, there's still plenty of time to join!!!

We plan on hosting many more contests and we could use some more members, or if you are part of a group, feel free to affiliate with us!!!!
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What is this group about? Now when we are looking at this group, are we looking at gender equality or weird agressive tumblr-style equality that ends up being counterproductive to the end goal?
mostly we are going to be hosting contests around reverse gender roles and stuff, so it's like a fun upbeat group that's based around that concept. I foresee no aggression, in fact I should advise the founder, sacredZinja that we should update group rules to ban anyone who becomes verbally abusive or crude. So thanks for bringing that up!
Why does absolutely everything have to be about gender these days.
I am wondering the same thing. People need to stop treating it like its special.
not everything is about gender. There are thousands of groups that have nothing to do with gender. If you don't want to be involved with this group or its goals then please just move on. We are looking for those who are interested in challenging gender roles and supporting feminism and creating art around that subject.