.:Looking for Long-Term roleplay partner M/M:.

Canon or Original: I do original role plays ONLY. I will not do a roleplay with canon characters. Meaning I won't do any fandom roleplays like Fairytail or whatever. Please do NOT come to me if those are the sorts of roleplay you are wanting to do.

Long or short-term: I am only interested in long-term roleplay, meaning that I am looking for a roleplay that will last probably a month or longer. I want it to really last long. C:

Paragraph or Dialog?:  I do paragraph only in third person. 
Example:

Aito walked into the cafe, letting out an exhale as he felt the warm air of the cafe surround his cold body. He wore a long scarf around his neck, a thick winter jacket, some plain 'ol skinny jeans and some sneakers that now had snow clinging to them.

Genre: I am looking to do any type of roleplay. But I am expecting it to have romance, of course. I'm really into the idea of fantasy roleplay at the moment. But other than that I can do any genre, really. Just note me and we can talk it over~!!

Grammar/line requirements: I require my partner to have a high school grammar and has a pretty good vocabulary. I would like the replies to be 4-8 sentences long. As the roleplay goes on I will be more flexible with the length but please try to stride away from one liners.

Ships: For the time being I am only interested in M/M(Boy on Boy, Yaoi, Gay) roleplays.

Do you do smut?: Yes. I do. I will only do it if there is a relationship built up first, though.

My character clicks with: It varies. I always make new characters for every roleplay. They click with almost anyone. I can play the dominant or passive role. (Uke or seme.)

Things I will NOT roleplay: Rape, Abusive relationships... uh. yea. Thats it, really. If anything else comes to mind I'll make sure to tell you!!

Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would love to roleplay with you?
Sure! DO you have a skype where we can talk it over??
i had to download it.. my user is scoups1004
and i was just making a new guy character...aha //v\\ why not?
Ah! this sounds amazing, I only roleplay in exactly the same style you do. I smut and prefer Yaoi too! This sounds so cool! If you're interested I'm up for it and am almost always on skype!
OH HELL YEA! Okay!! What's your skype?! <33
jasmineandersonhandphone

Yeee! get hype!
I would be down to do an RP ouo / 
:DDD Woo! Alright! Do you do skype??
yep yep!  i'll note it to you rn! OuO / 
I'm straight, but I do think this could be fun.