Seeking RP partners!

I'm interested in more roleplaying with other people. I want to get used to roleplaying with strangers/new people, since I rarely rp. I also want to develop my characters and make them more active.

I'd like to know more about RP groups too because I've never joined one, and I want to know more about them.

I roleplay romance, and just normal roleplays? I don't know too much about genres. I will RP with humanoids and anthros. I usually do OC based roleplays. I rp with fan ocs though, like Steven Universe. I'm pretty shy already about this stuff, so I really need to get comfortable with you to do any sexual RPs. I don't mind homosexuality, bisexuality, etc.

I roleplay through notes, and Skype for friends.

I just want some to RP with and to ship characters with really.
Comments71
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can RP personally with you, and I've also just recently started a new roleplay group called New-Haven if you want to check it out (brand new, so nothing to be intimidated by!).

It's based around the idea that mythological creatures, instead of hiding from humans, have actually been living alongside them for all of recorded history, so what you get is this crazy world where magic and modern technology and culture are blended together. Dragons run banks and own businesses, vampires trade in blood and immortality, elves curate museums because they've lived through it all, gnomes and dwarves work together to develop the best new gadgets, and so on. 

All species with a few minor exceptions are open, and it's really designed to be casual and easy to keep track of. We would love to have you! 
I'd be interested ^^ I am open to any sort of roleplay ^^
:iconthe-sun-triangle:
The-Sun-Triangle

what's this group about?

this group is about 2 packs of hyenas: azaan and ilham. they are constantly at war and bicker over simple things. the heaven in which the hyenas worship and believe in is called bandari.
 over the horizon, a prophecy looms, deemed to unite the packs forever...
or will they fall apart?

joining || about us || FAQ
Oo interesting
I'd be open to a new roleplay! Please let me know if you're interested. 
I'm interested, sorry for the late feedback

What rps do you do?
I'm up for some RP's if anyone's curious :meow:

Humanoid roleplays are my general go-to, but I'm up for animal-based ones as well ^-^ Wolves and cats usually, but other's can be suggested. I'll consider about anything!

I really don't have any limits either, honestly. Romance, violence, I'm ok with it all :p

If anyone's game, just send me a note! I'm really friendly and I love chatting with new people ^-^
I'm usually rping with humanoids, do you rp with notes?
I do human, MLP, wolf, cat, and dog rps. I have lots of ocs, so note me back if ur interested. ^ ^
Gem-Nation is a steven universe inspired roleplay group for Gemsonas c:
Oh! I saw that earlier, I want to join but it's probably too late
Nope we are going to open very soon c:
I am an active roleplayer :la:
I use my characters for that.
And the themes can be anything xD I'm just too random sometimes.
Want to rp then? I mainly use humans
Sure O:
Who shall you use?
I was thinking of using my character Eight, I'll send what he looks like later to you
Then shall I link you to my roleplay journal?
View all replies
I have two rp groups~ I actually started with the one so I've gone from wee little dA rp group newbie  to one of the mods (in The-Arhzung-Tribes ) and starting my own ( Tauryen-Mysts ) \ouo/ 
There's plenty of people that switch from casual rps to being in a group and it can certainly be a different experience. But from watching a few grow I can say that its a worth while one~ especially if you a want a stable growing character!

Basically how they work is that an Rp Group has a setting and generally a plot that it follows within a given world. For example, Arhzung Tribes is in a African-type of world where the people there are partially animalistic. They live in tribes according to their species and form alliances with others within their territory. So when joining, you'd pick on of these places and make a character that would fit in it! How they do is up to you, but almost every rp group has specifications for their character creation c: 
Once you're in is when things get fun, its not just joining a world for your character, its a whole community thats in the same deal! So instead of picking around for someone to rp with and having to figure out all the details of realms and universes - you just pick a setting and bother someone to rp with you XD Its so much easier than running around and never really knowing who's going to pop up for your rp request. Its a big group of people with characters that you can repeatedly go back to and develop relationships between your characters uvu Honestly I prefer it to anything else just because you get the rp and the art aspect of it too! Each group is different in it's own way, but thats the fun of exploring them and finding something thats right up your ally! 
It sounds really nice, I might join 😁