Do you like robots? New group and 250 points givaway!

I'd like to promote my group:
:iconsuzumegamedabot:
This group features a fancomic and all the fanart relative to the story and characters.
So, in order to promote the group, I made a points and art givaway!
Please read this journal and follow the rules if you wish to enter :hug:

250 points and art givaway! [deadline Sep 7 2015]Let's promote this group with a Givaway!
If you wish to enter be sure to follow the instructions provided below.
HOW TO JOIN
:bulletgreen: You have to be be a member of the group :iconsuzumegamedabot:, new members are welcome.
Warning: If you join the group just for this givaway and then leave, you'll be blacklisted and excluded from every future givaway, contest and art raffle.
:bulletgreen: You have to create a journal advertising the giveaway, be sure to include a link to this journal.
:bulletgreen: Please comment here with a link to your advertisement.
:bulletgreen: After posting your comment you will be given a number.
On September 7, 2015 I'll use a random number generator to choose the winners. I'll probably livestream the process on Picarto, so you can be sure there is no cheating going on.
Winners:

- 200 :points:
- 5 of you artworks featured on AltairSky journal
- Shaded commission of your character, example:
http://altairsky.deviantart

The group and webcomic are based on the medabot franchise, if you don't know what medabots are don't worry: as long as you like robots, transformers, pokemon, digimon, sonic, insecs, zoids, MLP and similar, you'll enjoy this story and characters!
If you don't like my webcomic please don't join this raffle, it's meant to be fun, and it's not fun to be a member of a group you don't like ^_^. Thank you :heart:

The prizes are:

- 200 :points:
- 5 of you artworks featured on AltairSky journal
- Shaded chibi commission of your character, example:
altairsky.deviantart.com/art/A…

- 50 :points:
- 3 of your artworks featured on AltairSky journal
- Flat chibi commission of your character, example:
altairsky.deviantart.com/art/L…

- 1 artwork featured on AltairSky journal
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In