Group Creating!

I really want to make a group, but have no idea what the group would be about... A wolf group? No there are many of those... A fandom? All my fandoms are already groups. An RP? How dosethat even work?? II'm looking for someone that would alsolike to make a group, you will be my co-founder...or co-founders. If you have any ideas make a comment on my profile, or note me. I am hoping to create a group that is unique and will have many members and activity.
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Not sure where this post should be but...I would like to know of best school to study Game Art & Design. I've read so many bad reviews regarding AI Pittsburgh.
If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it.DeviantArt 
It shouldn't matter how many groups there are of a subject out there~ if you're passionate about something and want to share it in your own way then why not \ouo/
Can't say I have any tips for becoming hella successful with one though - just advertise and affiliate all over the place and find people who love the same things as what your group focuses on. Whatever sort of group it is.
And rp groups are super fun - but take a lot of time and effort to be anywhere near successful. Not to mention a good looking page, apps, and a catching story.
But that's just the thing, fandom, RP they all just foucuse on a certain group of people, I want a group that everyone would be interested in. :/
Its rather difficult to find one thing hat everyone is interested in XD
You could always try a generic OC or art group?
HHmmmm. I guess. An art group. But there's many of those out there are there not?
Yes, but that's the trouble with something that everyone likes. Odds are its been made a dozen times cause everyone likes it XD
Then why not add a thing of your own to make it a bit different?
Tis why I said you can always make more, and it doesn't matter if there's 50 of them. Different people have different ways of doings things so they aren't all exact
View all replies
Too much wolf groups. Make groups for under-appreciated animals...like naked mole rats or muntjacs.
LOL. I'm all in for the naked mole rate respect group
They look creepy and worthy of respect. :nod: 
Oh yes. and I'm sure they will honor us loyal followers with the greatest honor of rubbing their wrinkled bellies. 
Oooh, they make good furries too! I'm inspired! :la:
:O are they classified as furries?
:noes: I don't know. Maybe they're called baldies?
View all replies
Yes! Or that! :eager: