Looking to get your photography noticed?

iPhotograph Stamp by iPhotographI love iPhotograph by iPhotographiPhotograph Stamp by iPhotographI love iPhotograph by iPhotograph

Hey You! Evil Eye  
 Ya. You with the camera! Camera 

Are you sick of trying to show off your work but think you are going unnoticed? Are you looking for a nice   place where you can mingle with other photographers like yourself and share you photos? Well we have the right place for you! Check out #iPhotograph on dAmn to start sharing your photos!  

To join the chat just go here ------> iPhotograph Chat <-------  

:pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase :pinkBummyPhotographer: by MenInASuitcase 

So why should I check out  :#iPhotograph:?

La la la la Why you should check it outLa la la la
Bullet; Pink Great friendly environment of Photographers of all ages.
Bullet; Pink You can thumb up to 3 of your photos every 5 mins to be seen!
Bullet; Pink  Critique Nights are coming back!
Bullet; Pink There is usually someone always there if you need any help with anything.
Bullet; Pink We like to host fun events and give out prizes during them! Who doesn't like games and prizes? 
Giggle
:bulletpink: We have some upcoming surprises that will make your chat experience easier!
Bullet; Pink If I haven't convinced you to stop by yet then your just going to have to come by the chat and see 
for yourself Heart 

Also be sure to join the group account :iconiphotograph: 

:eager: by darkmoon3636 Here are a few features from members of the group :eager: by darkmoon3636

Lone Rose by MaddMedia      sustainable development by Truesome  Peanut Butter Cupcakes by ThatOneNiko  Snail and His Grand Adventure by sweir17  Shades by JenFruzz  Little wonders by Nikonfinest  Beach HDR testing by Oddersnude  

Hope to see you guys and gals soon! stay cool Heart

Camera:iconashleyxbrooke:Camera

Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't have much photography posted yet, but I do plan on posting some at some point!
Oh, thank you so much for mentioning one of my shots :hug:
Thank you :D :)))))))))
Actually, I am rather curious how you came across my photo. Was it the hashtags? I just joined the site, and I don't have many connections yet, but either way, I'm so honored for your feature. It's my first one, and it's so heartening that my art is actually starting to get some notice.
I believe I came across your gallery with either "random deviant" button or on the main page, under "undiscovered" it will show a lot of newer arts that haven't been seen much :heart: Either way, you have a fantastic gallery :camera: Keep it up 
Thank you very much, I'll be sure to! Once I get a better professional camera, I'll be able to bring my ambitions to life.
Guys, I can certify just how amazing of room this chat is. You go in and right away everyone welcomes you! Someone is always willing to give you a hand. It's a very open conversation so you don't feel afraid to speak up. I love #iPhotograph and it's my favorite chatroom out there. I can't wait for the surprises in store! ;)
Ze font!  She is so teeny ._.
wow thanks for featuring me! :D 
You're welcome! :)
Thanks again it means so much! 
ty for the feature :love: