New Pokemon Roleplay Group

Although it's not necessarily new, I haven't been able to put my full attention to it until now. I had a lot going on at school.

:icondark-ages-pokemonrp:

What's this group about?
- It's a roleplay group meant to be a war based pokemon story. There has been a calamity that has devastated the pokemon (no humans here, this is taking the more pokemon mystery dungeon approach.) and some of the pokemon have gone mad and have formed an alliance. These pokemon believe that Arceus had created them in order to wipe out the weaker pokemon that had not been destroyed.

These pokemon are known as the pokemon of the dark. While the ones that are being hunted, despite being weakened by the calamity are making their stand against the pokemon of the dark and seek to protect themselves and any other unfortunate pokemon. They are the pokemon of the light. While the pokemon of the dark have more control over the northern border, the pokemon of the light have more control over the southern border.

What does this group do?
- We will do events such as group raids, resource gathering, adventuring to expand the map (I will link the map in the end.) however this is not all. If there are suggestions on any ideas for an event for the group, it will be looked over and possibly done.

Are there requirements?
- Yes, you will need to fill out an application, this is just so we know what character you are and what not.

What if I am not good at drawing?
- No fret, we will not judge you on your artistic abilities, this group is for having fun.

What if I am not good at drawing pokemon?
- I have seen this quite a bit around pokemon based roleplay groups that they are more human like than pokemon. At first I wanted this group to be more towards pokemon style pokemon. However that would be nit-picking at someone's abilities to draw. So I am deciding to throw that thought out the window and saying if you want to draw them more human like that go for it. I will not stop you.

Another note I will be hosting a contest for the group very soon. I have 900 devpoints right now and I am deciding to use them to host a contest for the group. So if you are interested in that then let me know and I will keep you posted on when I start the contest and the deadline, theme, etc.

Here's some things if you are interested in the group:
Map: lovelessdeception.deviantart.c…

Rules: lovelessdeception.deviantart.c…

Q and A: dark-ages-pokemonrp.deviantart…
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In