Roleplay groups or Partners?

Hey guys so, I've been trying to find a new active RP group here on DA and I can't seem to find any ;3;
I'm really into Organization XIII (Kingdom Hearts) fandom based groups.
I love Fantasy based RPs.
If you know any, please let me know.

I'm also looking for rp partners if anyone is interested.
I just have a couple of rules of who I'm looking for but we can always talk it over.
I do basically... anything.
Just to make things easier.... I don't really do fandom RPs past Kingdom Heart, REPO! The Genetic Opera, and Harry Potter.
And even those, I tend to play Original Characters.

But I'd love to hear from someone!
Just let me know what you'd be interested in.
I have a little bit of something for everything.
I really like long term, plot based RPs.

So I hope to hear from you all <3
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
                                                                                      :iconethyus-island:

Ethyus Island is where all humans who contracted Ibica are sent to help them learn how to control their abilities. Ibica is an infection that causes humans to grow animal like features and gain their abilities. In reality they are transferred there so their kind will not be revealed to the general public. They must learn to survive on their own with little help from the government.

We hope you consider joining!
Here :iconfearcity:
I made this group a while ago-
Its quite plot-based and has a horror/survival storyline
Hope to see you there!!!
:iconmisutikku-ichi:
When a city dies and is forgotten, only the unreal survive. These once populated buildings now hold the strange and mythical creatures that people only thought lived in fairytales. But, not everything is fun and games. Gangs were created due to the uproar and riots between the different mythical species. Each gang has their territory, their allies and their enemies. It’s the only way from keeping the city from exploding into unnecessary violence.

We are the only ones left. Which side will you join?
If you're still looking, how'd a Pokémon trainer RP sound? I use original characters in paragraph form. If you'd like a sample, send me a note and I'll be more than happy to show ya.
Im not really interested in pokemon based RPs to be honest. I love pokemon I just could never get into them.
Thank you for the offer though <3
It's all good! Have fun!
I'm a huge Potterhead. I would love to roleplay with you. I am present on xanje.com and feralfront.com, two pretty cool roleplay communities. I don't know how or really want to RP on dA, though. c: 
I always play original characters.

I love long-term RPs too! I roleplay advanced up to uber-advanced (1000 words or more per post), just to let you know. I like really getting into plots! c: Please feel free to note me if you are interested.
I'm not really interested in joining any other sites to be honest. It's hard to keep track of all the ones that I'm on as is > <
Understood. Sorry~ c:
No worries <3 Thanks for the offer though.
I Have opened up a new dragon group. It opened this week so we are looking for members :) (Smile). I am still adding a lot of stuff to it but am orking on the history so far. :iconthe-dragons-clans: is up and ready for role plays :) (Smile)
Are you into the Ranger's Apprentice seires?
Never actually heard of it, sorry ;3;
:iconpkmn-somniumfantasia: is opening on August 14th!
Check out these journals if you're intersted c:
Information----Welcome to PKMN-SomniumFantasia!----
About
This is an rp group for Pokemon gijinkas and anthros based around a war between Cresselia and Darkrai. Cresselia, the Goddess of the Moon creates good dreams while Darkrai, the Lord of Darkness creates nightmares. Your character is a human who has made a contract to fight in the dream world as either a Spirit or a Demon.
Spirits serve Cresselia and fight to protect humans and Pokemon alike. They are expected to vanquish nightmares, create good dreams and defend them. Common abilities, specialties, and classes are listed below.
It is a Demon’s duty to spread nightmares and destroy the work of Spirits. Demons serve Darkrai and they typically fight to avoid humankind’s fate that their lord has planned or for other selfish and dark purposes. Common abilities, specialties, and classes are listed below.  
All of the gijinka/anthro related action takes place in the world of dreams. Meaning, Spirits and Demons can only use their p
  StoryIn times long past and long forgotten, the heavens were a tranquil paradise for all Legendary Pokemon to reside. While the Legendary King Arceus reigned, order and principal were maintained. So it was only natural for them to panic when their ruler fell into a troubled sleep. What was the meaning of it all? The once beautiful paradise was already beginning to crumble and Arceus would not wake to save it. Days grew dark and the Legendary Pokemon could not ignore a feeling of foreboding- that something worse was yet to come.
It was all so sudden. The abrupt nature of their kingdom’s decline was overwhelming enough to make most abandon their home. It was the determined few who remained to save Arceus and return to a life of peace who discovered that this was the work of Darkrai, a being that had been banished centuries ago. In his years of absence he had been plotting his revenge, and it now seemed he would succeed. After all, he was afflicting damage through nonphysical mean
Here is mine. 
:icontheworldofarna:
And here are just a few of the species that live there
~~~~Arna Elk Reference Sheet~~~~~ by ManyRandomAdoptablesThe Creatures of Fog and Mire by ManyRandomAdoptablesElk of Bone and Ice Reference Sheet by ManyRandomAdoptablesStitka Reference Sheet by ManyRandomAdoptablesChinook / Ref Sheet / Closed Species by ManyRandomAdoptables
Hi there! I know this is around a week old and you're already planning on joining two of the suggested groups sorry I can't help stalking threads like this oh god, but after having a stroll through your gallery I feel like our group could interest you.

I'm the admin of :iconaraethen: a high-fantasy, medievalesque RP group who's opening for new members to join this September. We've got five main (and hybridable) races to choose from and combine with any of our twelve starting jobs to create an unique character to join the defense of the Kingdoms of Light. 

We've been working for two years now and at the moment, with the arrival of a new co-founder, we're aiming even higher. It would be an honor if you stopped by, and if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Best of luck in your new groups ^^
Hi there!

VirtuaCathedra is a brand new RP community (group and chatroom). We have not started actual roleplay yet (we are still looking for a few more members to make it possible), but that only means you could be part of the opening roleplay if you were interested in joining us!

Here is a brief synopsis : "In a world where strange heavens hang above endless lands of sword and sorcery, a city of nomads carry their tents and belongings in search of a legendary cathedral of silver and enlightenment."

And on top of that, the folks in our community like to roleplay with partners too, so you could likely come across people who would enjoy doing 1/1 roleplays with you.

If anything, stop by our chatroom whenever you feel like casually chatting. You don't have to actively roleplay to come discuss with us. We'll be glad to have you around. Take care!

:iconvirtuacathedra:
:icondis-colour: is open ; v ;

-Short Sypnosis-
A sci-fi, dystopian roleplay group based on a monochromatic world, and the few "coloured" anomalous beings (Colour Gijinkas). The Facility was built for Corrective Measures, meant to genetically correct these individuals.

|| Introduction - || Story - || Character Creation
This sounds so sweet! Checking it rn.
Never really had an RP partner before :D I like Zombie Apocalypse stuff the most, but also like Fantasy/Supernatural and Futuristic stuff :P
I can't do Zombie Apocalypse ;3; Too scary for me.
Apocalypse, sure... Zombies... no. They get me every time.

And I'm not very good at futuristic.
Fantasy/Supernatural is more my speed really.
I love Fantasy/Supernatural :D