Fantasy RP Groups?

Comment hidden
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
TheOCGuardians is a fantasy group that covers many categories of RP Styles. Come check us out! We're not like other groups~
:iconpkmn-somniumfantasia: is opening on August 14th!
Check out these journals if you're intersted c:
Information----Welcome to PKMN-SomniumFantasia!----
About
This is an rp group for Pokemon gijinkas and anthros based around a war between Cresselia and Darkrai. Cresselia, the Goddess of the Moon creates good dreams while Darkrai, the Lord of Darkness creates nightmares. Your character is a human who has made a contract to fight in the dream world as either a Spirit or a Demon.
Spirits serve Cresselia and fight to protect humans and Pokemon alike. They are expected to vanquish nightmares, create good dreams and defend them. Common abilities, specialties, and classes are listed below.
It is a Demon’s duty to spread nightmares and destroy the work of Spirits. Demons serve Darkrai and they typically fight to avoid humankind’s fate that their lord has planned or for other selfish and dark purposes. Common abilities, specialties, and classes are listed below.  
All of the gijinka/anthro related action takes place in the world of dreams. Meaning, Spirits and Demons can only use their p
  StoryIn times long past and long forgotten, the heavens were a tranquil paradise for all Legendary Pokemon to reside. While the Legendary King Arceus reigned, order and principal were maintained. So it was only natural for them to panic when their ruler fell into a troubled sleep. What was the meaning of it all? The once beautiful paradise was already beginning to crumble and Arceus would not wake to save it. Days grew dark and the Legendary Pokemon could not ignore a feeling of foreboding- that something worse was yet to come.
It was all so sudden. The abrupt nature of their kingdom’s decline was overwhelming enough to make most abandon their home. It was the determined few who remained to save Arceus and return to a life of peace who discovered that this was the work of Darkrai, a being that had been banished centuries ago. In his years of absence he had been plotting his revenge, and it now seemed he would succeed. After all, he was afflicting damage through nonphysical mean
Here is mine. Most of the characters are free to get, and customs are only 5 points
:icontheworldofarna:
And here are just a few of the species that live there
~~~~Arna Elk Reference Sheet~~~~~ by ManyRandomAdoptablesThe Creatures of Fog and Mire by ManyRandomAdoptablesElk of Bone and Ice Reference Sheet by ManyRandomAdoptablesStitka Reference Sheet by ManyRandomAdoptablesChinook / Ref Sheet / Closed Species by ManyRandomAdoptables
Hello there! I'm the founder of :iconaraethen:, a high-fantasy, medieval-set RP group. After having a very quick peek at your gallery, I think we may interest you! 

We have five different races to choose from, a diverse selection of jobs and careers to pursuit, and an opening for new members to join us at the start of September. There's a small introduction section to the left of our frontpage that has a few useful links in case you're interested in knowing a bit more, and I'll be around if you happened to have any doubts- I'll answer the best I can!

Best of luck finding your perfect-fit group! :heart:
:iconheroesofalcyria: 
Heroes of Alcyria doesn't get much more fantasy or medieval than this! We're all about the sword and sorcery fun up in here!

There's 3 kingdoms: Praodus(mountainous, prideful, warlike), Sothos(foresty, monster hunters, amalgam) and Yueliang(moon, water, magical) as well as a creation story that sets up their reasons for competing against each other. 

You can pick whatever race you want or make it up; throw em' in a kingdom or let em' go rogue. The choice is yours really, and you're not required to do artwork of them in order to apply and get started.

I know this post is a bit late but we're always open for new members and I couldn't pass the opportunity to point out a group that should match your criteria. We're very much an active little community!

Stop by our chat to get to know us as well as ask any questions if need be chat.deviantart.com/chat/Heroe…

Thanks!
:iconmisutikku-ichi:

When a city dies and is forgotten, only the unreal survive. These once populated buildings now hold the strange and mythical creatures that people only thought lived in fairytales. But, not everything is fun and games. Gangs were created due to the uproar and riots between the different mythical species. Each gang has their territory, their allies and their enemies. It’s the only way from keeping the city from exploding into unnecessary violence.

We are the only ones left. Which side will you join?

ARL: Animated Reincarated Life-substances and consists of ghosts, walking dead and everything not living
ManEaters: We love blood, guts and gore! We accept anything from a fox/wolf hybrid to a horrifying succubus
SkinnyWalkers: If you can shift forms, then you can join us! We like werewolves, kanimas, animagi, and ect.
MDCTG: This is Magic Dreams Come True Gang. You can be in this division if you have any kind of magical power
FishFreaks: In this gang, we're all a little crazy. We allow merfolk, fish people, amphibious humans and anything like that.
AngelicRebelz: We are the awesome angels that like to bend the rules
I'm really interested in joining the group! :3 it may take me a bit to create a character and all that jazz xD I'll read all the rules and stuff in the meantime <3
:iconwelcometoamari:

We'd love to have you~
:icontauryen-mysts:
Tauryen Mysts is a Centaur character based rp group. There are monthly festivals and already a good few members who are excited to rp and draw together~ 
While centaurs is how it's described, taurs are divided into four different races;
.: N'ihe :. - essentially elven deer and varying plains antelope
.: Onye :. - your regular horses, asses, and zebra
.: Ibyu :. - giant Bulls, bison, moose and elk.
.: Ekpiri :. - dwarven peoples of goat, sheep, and swine. (And now alpaca 8D )
While for now things remain peaceful, there is an ever present threat and worry that it will not last for long~ 

Not sure if that quite fits what you're looking for, but it is a fantasy like setting and whats more fantastical than centaurs \ouo/ 
Oooh~ Its a really nice group but not really my thing with centaurs ;w; I'm sorry but thanks for suggesting it! xD
Nooo worries~ 
:iconcelestial-burrow:

We are a fantasy art creation RP group ^-^ We are currently open for registration till the end of August :D
Welcome to the World of Celestial Burrow, A role-playing community focusing around the creation of art. Come and join us on our enchanting adventure!

Story History 
The land of Arkaneia is the last continent in the world that remains fertile and prosperous. The last of the humans gathered here and vowed to protect every corner of the land until nothing no longer grew or bore fruit. In the year 1125, the boundary between worlds, the veil, shattered letting a new Millennium start. New creatures, magic and the introduction of the sustainable energy source, Diastone, brought the nation that was once on their knees back to a respectable standing.

Now the nation soars. New adventurers embark on new tasks and quests accompanied by their friends. The world of Arkaneia is now in your hands. 

Our group is cross network, so you access it from facebook, devaintart, instagram etc. Most of the stuff happens in the deviantart group though :) (Smile) Our forum is off site as well.

Lore Website  Registration Information  

All our links are in the group, so just head there and you can see all the information that is need. We hope you are interested in joining us! Send me anote if you have any queries :D
Looks like fun I think I'll give it a shot and join 8D thanks!
We'll gladly accept you ^-^
:iconlets-artplay:
Hey there! You may be interested in Artplay; a drawing-based and multi-genre RP forum!

Fantasy is our most popular topic, as well! And as we're quite drawing-focused, we do have art-related activities between RP and generally hang out!
Ooh looks really nice! :3 thanks for sharing I'll check it out~
Thanks for considering! c: