Advertise Your Contests Here!

Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Arkanum Rekkai 2015 Reflections Art Contest

WHAT IT IS: Over the next four weeks, I'll be writing a series of short stories set in the universe of Arkanum Rekkai. After all four stories have been released, you will have thirty (30) days to create and submit a piece of artwork depicting your favorite scene from these stories. After the deadline, I will choose one piece of art as the winner.

WHAT YOU WIN: The winner will be chosen based on the tone conveyed and will be awarded the prize of 2000 points.

HOW TO ENTER: Submit a piece of art based on your favorite scene from the shorts and include the hashtag #ArkanumRekkaiReflections in the tags section. You must also post a link to the picture in the upcoming Contest Entry blog post.

Good luck to all; I look forward to seeing what you are capable of.
I'm holding a contest for artists! Based on a piece of work I've written myself, I'd like competing artists to draw a monster they think fits into the story or what they imagine while reading it!
If you win I'll be hoping to have you as a partner as I continue to write my book! It's in my journals!
UPDATE: Adding -
  • 1st Prize - Additional full body sketch
  • 2nd Prize - Additional half body sketch
  • 3rd Prize - Changing Colored Sketch Bust to Half Body
  • Raffle Prize - Changing Colored Sketch Bust to Half Body
I hope you get lots of entries as well! Unfortunately I won't have the time to join, though...but at least there's still the trade eventually. XD
Yes yes no worries, your to-do list is crraaazy busy! And I'm sorry I haven't done that trade yet. I can start working on it this week and I can skype you the sketches so you can pick which pose and such, and then the lineart and so on ^^
I haven't gotten a chance to do much of anything, but things will be moving more quickly now that the commission with Cheryl is done. I put the trades ahead of prizes and requests, so it should be sooner rather than later. :3
Yes take your time ^^ I'll send you a sketch soon-ish ^^
And if everyone would like to add to the prizes, feel free and I would suuuper appreciate it, you will also receive some honorable mentions if you do so!!! ^^
Pretty broad range of subjects there. With such a long deadline, I might possibly be able to do something. XD
It's my first contest, and I wanted to make one everyone could enjoy. xD
I likely won't be able to join based on the deadline, but I do like the idea of it. I might try to incorporate different themes like that in future contests. Seems fun. :3
Thank you, and it's alright!
I have two, both will end at September 1st~

FNAF AU - Contest #1 (After The Burn)If you don't like this Contest (or Five Nights at Freddy's series), you can take part on another 'Draw my OC' contest I'm doing too:

- If you don't like to take part, could you, at least, donate me points Points ? I can draw for any value! ^^
(You can cosplay or make scultures too! Strips, traditional, digital, non-color or with color drawing are accepted as well)
So, hi there! ^^
This is my 1st Contest Draw my OC. "After the Burn" (or ATB) is the name of my comic.
-- PRIZES (CAN CHANGE) --
1st place:
50 Points + 3 free art made by me + 3 custom adopts for free
2nd place: 
30 Points + 2 free art made by me + 2 custom adopts for free
3rd place: 
20 Points + free art made by me + custom adopt for free
(Warning: I cannot draw animals very well)
-- WHAT YO
 and  Draw my OC - Contest #2 (14 Heroes)If you don't like this Contest but you like FNAF, you can take part on another 'Draw my OC' contest I'm doing too:

- If you don't like to take part, could you, at least, donate me points Points ? I can draw for any value! ^^
(You can cosplay or make scultures too! Strips, traditional, digital, non-color or with color drawing are accepted as well)
This is my 2nd Contest Draw my OC. "14 Heroes" is a creation of mine, which tells the story of nothing much nothing less than fourteen heroes. Some of them are or will become 'monsters' (vampire, werewolves, there's even one that doesn't fell warmth).
 ^summarize, okay? 
-- PRIZES (CAN CHANGE) --
1st place:
50 Points + 3 free art made by me + 3 custom adopts for free
2nd place: 
30 Points + 2 free art made by me + 2 custom adopts for free
3rd place
The heroes one seems interesting. I'll have to see about that deadline, though. :3
All right! If you need more time, just tell me! 
I can give you more days ^^
Over tomorrow, I guess. q.q

(Also, in other news, this happened, thanks to the help I hired. :3)
Oh wow he is looking amazing! Also I am going to be extending it by a week