Looking for open RP Groups to Advertise!

Hello everyone in DA! As you all know me and rocknrollzchickz group :iconx-kaleidoscope-x: will officially close on July 31,2015 2000HRS (GMT+8) I realized most of our members are quite sad about our closing. So I got an idea!

When the group officially closes I will feature your open RP groups on the final Journal post on Kaleidoscope so that members can find new interesting RP groups to join into! I don't want to break my fellow Kaleidoscopians hearts but I believe by guiding them to a new interest in a new group would help them greatly ;v;

Please tell me your RP groups below and I will feature them on July 20,2015 on Kaleidoscope's closing journal! You won't regret it! These deviants are incredibly nice and caring people, I wish them luck in their future RP groups, the least I can do is find a new group to channel their energy to soften the news about our groups closing. 

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this ' v ') b
Comments96
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:iconmisutikku-ichi:

When a city dies and is forgotten, only the unreal survive. These once populated buildings now hold the strange and mythical creatures that people only thought lived in fairytales. But, not everything is fun and games. Gangs were created due to the uproar and riots between the different mythical species. Each gang has their territory, their allies and their enemies. It’s the only way from keeping the city from exploding into unnecessary violence.

We are the only ones left. Which side will you join?

ARL: Animated Reincarated Life-substances and consists of ghosts, walking dead and everything not living
ManEaters: We love blood, guts and gore! We accept anything from a fox/wolf hybrid to a horrifying succubus
SkinnyWalkers: If you can shift forms, then you can join us! We like werewolves, kanimas, animagi, and ect.
MDCTG: This is Magic Dreams Come True Gang. You can be in this division if you have any kind of magical power
FishFreaks: In this gang, we're all a little crazy. We allow merfolk, fish people, amphibious humans and anything like that.
AngelicRebelz: We are the awesome angels that like to bend the rules
 :iconthelionsguild:

Looking for  King/Queen and higher Ranks!

Join in on creating RP scenes and Rping with us actively in the chat or on journals! Hope to see you in the  The Lions Guild !

Active group , with much to come! 
:icontanuki-legacy-rev:

A PMD-themed Metal Gear Rising/Neo Contra-themed Eevee RP group set in distant future where technologies are in a huge advancement. Mixture of semi-zeerust fantasy and sci-fi settings.
:iconhetzjagd-hq: is a reboot of an old group, Hetzjagd, that is opening July 23. A description of the group is available on the front page ^^ Thank you so much
:iconwelcometoamari:

A Supernatural RP group focusing on a town filled with the souls of those who have died with out people knowing of it (like MIA or being kidnapped) 

We're still getting it up and running, and I hope I'm not too late :3
Featured~ and thank you so much for the help ;;u;;
Your group looks fantastic.... Q_Q we could really take notes in presentation holy crap!! I'd love it if you could tell people about us, we're lacking in members like something chronic. xD

:icondivinitus-nox: Here we are!
Featured~ and thank you so much for the help ;;u;;
I hope this isn't too late ^^;

The group I'm working on is still in construction, but :iconprojectparadise: is going to be set in a fantasy futuristic setting on an island where two sides are in a civil war.
Featured~ and thank you so much for the help Zephyras I added it in and that icon looks so mysterious, it totally works with the fantasy futuristic setting
Thanks, and no problem! Haha thanks, it took a while to figure out how to animate it while keeping it in the size limit
Oh trust me, I had that problem to---like have you seen Kaleidoscope's first icon ..too big to use
Hello! VirtuaCathedra is brand new and opened this week. Most of its content is ready. We're only looking for more members to begin our roleplaying experience.

Here is our short synopsis: "In a world where strange heavens hang above endless lands of sword and sorcery, a city of nomads carry their tents and belongings in search of a legendary cathedral of silver and enlightenment." For a much more detailed and captivating description, you may visit this page to consult our setting.

We would be honored and thankful if you were to feature our roleplaying group on your final journal. It would certainly help us out with visibility, and we would be happy to welcome your Kaleidoscopians. Thank you!

:iconvirtuacathedra:
Featured~ and thank you so much for the help ;;u;; I'm sure you'll give them a warm welcome, good luck on your group ;7;
Ohhh, thank you! That feature is gonna help us immensely. :3 Your kindness is inspiring, thank you. I wish you luck in your future projects. DA needs more people like you!
I know the pain bro, back when kaleidoscope was starting we werent given features. Its very hard to get your group out there, and I want to do as much as I can to help ;;7;;
You're welcome~
screams im just going shamelessly put my group here im so sorry /sobs
:iconlevel-x-up: 
we're a storyline rp group based off of RPG systems, mythology and adventuring!! it's based around a mystery-filled dungeon where aspiring adventurers will be judged on whether they are worthy of having a true adventure, or go missing on their quest. among the cloudy unknown of the dungeon-- secrets about the dark fate they have soon make themselves clear. 

its like a 99% that we'll be ready by the time your group closes (which i was really surprised about bc your group looked like it had so much love put into it omg i hope your prec members find a good home everyone made it so beautiful---) 
Featured~ and thank you so much for the help ;;u;; I can't wait to see it in its full glory! 
Ahh bee I saw a group called :iconx-block: is opening soon and some of the admins are kaleidoscopians or stalkers so people may feel comfortable there :D.  

:iconacelium: seems interesting tho it isn't open yet... xD
:icona-patients-dream: ands this XD

well it's hard to explain them all but their very cool and opening soon! Theplotlinesmakemespazlikeachild
Featured~ and thank you so much for the help ;;u;; they are quite interesting and don't worry I've been eyeing X-block to xD
Ahh no problem glad too help!

tbhivebeenlookingtoofillthiskaleidoholetooshotLlama Emoji-06 (Depress) [V1] 

stalkingxblock5everlol
//also trying to find a group to fill thy empty voiddd