Who would be your preferred street photographer here on DA? Tell me why!

Street community within the Community is quite active, but we look for new Artists and People to make it grow and share with their street photos...!
Let's celebrate this week by the way at projecteducate with the street photography week, where you can check and follow the whole schedule 
here :la:
I'd love to know Deviants who you like as street photographer and why! Let's share!
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
too many ... but:
Vermontster because he is a sincere photographer, not conceptual, but a great storyteller. his shots are simple, precise, strong. He is a true photographer.

lightdrafter because he is "different", very witty, European, full of personality He is colder than Marc, but this is his quality.

arslanalp  SUDOR because they are two masters
and Khuram
MARX77, Pav pavboq, Patrick PatrickMonnier, Ziaul  ZiaulKareem, Niklas niklin1, José JACAC, sagi-k, Iryna IFedorovskaya and many others who even if I don't nominate are in my heart
Many good street shooters here, but few shine through the 'clutter'. I think you got it about right with your list.. 

except the odd and cold lightdrafter...

:D my goal has always been achieving 'not normal'. Just because, honestly, WHAT IS NORMAL? Thanks Batsceba and Hosagu (and everybody else) for the continuos support. 
you are different (not not normal, Jan)! it's different ;) you are "original". a very "divergent" photographer :D
colder than Marc. I think you are more mental.
however you two are the ones that I think deserve to be "famous
"
I'm going to have to think of a way how to thank you for all the kind words.. :hug:
There's no need to thank me :huggle:
_I think I've fainted._I don't even know what to say. So incredibly honored by these words, and to be mentioned alongside these other people. I know what you mean about Jan, he is like a MACHINE! :giggle:

That's it, Berlin next summer! :glomp: 
Can I join you to Berlin?? :)
Marc, you are a "born photographer" Glomp!
however you two are the ones that I think deserve to be "famous"
I agree what you said about Marc. He is sincere and humble and my mentor as well. :)
No.5 lives..! ;)
Great really great artists of course... And really in phase with your descriptions of Vermontster and lightdrafter :la:
Too many to list! :D
Ha ha! Way much too easy! C'mon! Choose then a photo, not an artist and mention it! :)
I wish it were that easy, my friend.
But really, there are so many talented Street Photographers here on DA that it's mind-boggling. 
Not gonna name names, but the people mentioned by Batsceba in her comment box are people for whom I have the utmost respect (including Batsceba). Well, except for the name of that Dubai-based nutcase who goes by the username, MARX77. He's just a fake wannabe photographer. 
I'm having trouble understanding why Batsceba would even mention that guy. :lol:
You are a painter of photografy, Khuram, you have a definite magic style and "tell" us your city in a really interesting way.
You know see invisible things and love humanity, my friend.
OMG, so fully agreed, how can she dare mentioning that weird mean odd guy such not talented and submitting such freaking out shots of so poor quality... wtf!!!! =P (Razz) 
Love U Buddy :heart: You're my deep personal so emotional inspiration about photography here on DA.
Sagi-k,for his compositions always surprising and for the atmosphere of his pictures.This is my first teacher but there are many many more...:) (Smile) Clap